About the Role
Recruiters at MrBeast are responsible for bringing in top industry players and filling multiple roles simultaneously. They deep dive into the industry to look for production, creatives, and support team members who fit our company culture and make the best videos possible.
Our ideal candidate in this role is someone who loves to find those one of a kind hires. Since our needs are continuously evolving and changing, to be successful you will have to be adaptable.
If a candidate wants to exceed expectations, they will learn quickly what makes someone successful at MrBeast and discover new avenues of recruiting, think creatively about hiring, and develop new strategies for the market.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build an understanding of YouTube specific talent strategies to develop/align recruiting strategies, talent pipelines, and delivery of hiring outcomes
- Understand broad market knowledge of the YouTube and traditional production space to understand trends and the hiring/retention of top talent
- Source and build pipelines of candidates using all available systems and tools.
- Apply data and analytics to drive highly qualified candidates to the ATS system.
- Show ability to cultivate passive candidates and build with an eye for both now and the future
- Lead and coordinate early talent hiring efforts, including planning and attending key career events and activities with university partners
- Work with your manager in systems, assessment, analytics, talent attraction, and talent planning to level up your broader skills and knowledge base
- Partner with the hiring team to build effective sourcing, engagement and assessment strategies for the most critical talent pools
What makes you a fit:
- 2+ years of recruiting experience either agency or in-house.
- Grew up watching YouTube and an understanding of the creator economy
- Process driven and shown ability to navigate ambiguity and solve challenging problems
- Experience balancing multiple searches and multiple angles simultaneously
- Ability to pick up new ATS systems, tools and technology (e.g. Greenhouse, LinkedIn, etc)
- Ability to generate, implement and define strategic sourcing strategies such as, but not limited to: X-Ray searching, custom search filters, and experience with search engine sourcing
- Ability to take requisition requirements and convert them into searchable keywords, boolean, and strategies