About the Role
We’re looking for an organized, detail-oriented Personal Assistant responsible for supporting all the day-to-night needs of our executives. You will need to be able to read the room and be proficient in anticipating needs before they do. We are looking for someone willing to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment and ready to take action when problems arise.
What you’ll be doing:
- Organizing, cleaning, and stocking household items
- Taking clothing to the dry cleaners and handling any other laundry services
- Providing care for pets, including walking, feeding, and any veterinary care appointments
- Ability to make phone calls confidently, book appointments, and coordinate/tag along on any travel needed
What makes you a fit:
- 3+ years of experience with Personal or Executive Assistance
- Great interpersonal and organizational communication skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, and task-driven
- Comfortable working with C-Suite executives or high profile figures in media
- Flexibility to adapt with changing timelines and deliverables
A Place to Call Home
We are based in Greenville, North Carolina, widely recognized as the cultural, educational, economic, and medical hub of Eastern North Carolina. Greenville is a university-medical community, home to East Carolina University and Vidant Medical Center, as well as a vibrant Uptown Greenville District with a diverse art, music, and food scene featuring an increasing number of unique, locally-owned businesses and restaurants.
Our excellent affordability, geographic location, and natural resources, combined with cultural, economic, educational, and medical amenities make Greenville-Pitt County a preferred community to call home.
The Perks, Why Work On the MrBeast Team
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Medical (Blue Cross Blue Shield), Dental, Vision and company-paid Life Insurance
- Company contributions to employee Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 401k Plan with Safe Harbor company-matching
- Flexible vacation policy and paid company holidays