About the Role
Ideation strategists are key to bringing fresh, big ideas to the light. They are internet savants full of big ideas, scientists leveraging data for creativity, and conduits for all things trending. While they are creatively inspired by their surroundings, they must also have a unique ability to understand that video virality is purposeful.
Our ideal candidate for this role will have a duality to their personality to allow data to inform creativity. They will be limitless in new idea generation and also need to be able to work within our proven video formats. They are experts at getting people to click.
If the candidate wants to exceed our expectations, they will study the Youtube platform, master the relationship between title and thumbnail, flag areas of opportunity while pitching their reasoning concisely, and support the team to stay on the creative cutting edge. Ultimately learning what makes a good, clickable video will help our creative team develop even more successful formats to debut on the main channel.
What you’ll be doing:
- Research trends, topics, and keywords for the YouTube platform
- Develop/pitch new viral video ideas and formats independently and on assignment
- Review, sort, and synthesize raw inspiration
- Lead group brainstorm sessions
- Write and rewrite youtube titles/thumbnail design copy
- Work with remote contractor team day to day to facilitate strategic creative inspiration
What makes you a fit:
- Previous experience in YouTube preferred
- Knowledge of influencers/creators and current video trends- or willingness to learn this quickly
- Humility- you will need to have a willingness to learn and grow. We need to be able to mold and teach you
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to be a part of the team- this role requires strong communication skills and the ability to change directions quickly