We are the largest YouTube brand in the world, renowned for our seemingly impossible creative ingenuities. At MrBeast, we attribute much of our success to putting our four foundational pillars of viral content above everything else: IRL Comedy, Spectacles, General Good, and Philanthropy. Our YouTube presence boasts 6 channels, 146 million subscribers, 20 billion video views, and a 501c3 accredited charity.
It takes a team of the world’s best to stay cutting edge in an ephemeral culture. Therefore, we are looking for obsessive people that are smart and well versed in content creation. These individuals will not only fit in with our company values, but they will also be curious, ambitious, fearless, self-starters that push the limits of what was once thought of as impossible.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our innovative team, we would love to chat
About the Role
We’re looking for a proactive, positive Assistant Editor able to help guide projects from ingest to delivery. You are knowledgeable yet open to new ideas, and the thought of a messy Premiere project enrages you. We push the boundaries every day and are looking for someone who wants to do the same.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the DIT to ensure safe delivery of media to editorial
- Responsible for project organization which includes: ingesting, synching, logging, string outs and selects
- Responsible for deliverables, renderings and other tasks provided by the editor
- Overall responsible for maintaining a balanced and structured environment in the editing room
What makes you a fit:
- 3+ years of experience in Premiere Pro
- Knowledgeable of social media and digital video platforms
- Great communication skills to ensure smooth project operations
- Detail-oriented, technical, and open to new ideas
- Comfortable working with most video codecs, formats, timecode formats, and transcoding if needed
- Flexibility to adapt with changing timelines and deliverables
A Place to Call Home
We are based in Greenville, North Carolina, widely recognized as the cultural, educational, economic, and medical hub of Eastern North Carolina. Greenville is a university-medical community, home to East Carolina University and Vidant Medical Center, as well as a vibrant Uptown Greenville District with a diverse art, music, and food scene featuring an increasing number of unique, locally-owned businesses and restaurants.
Our excellent affordability, geographic location, and natural resources, combined with cultural, economic, educational, and medical amenities make Greenville-Pitt County a preferred community to call home.
The Perks, Why Work On the MrBeast Team
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Medical (Blue Cross Blue Shield), Dental, Vision and company-paid Life Insurance
- Company contributions to employee Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 401k Plan with Safe Harbor company-matching
- Flexible vacation policy and paid company holidays
- Company-provided technology package
- Relocation for those coming in from outside the area including travel and company-provided housing for the first 90 days