We are the largest YouTube brand in the world, renowned for our seemingly impossible creative ingenuities. At MrBeast, we attribute much of our success to putting our four foundational pillars of viral content above everything else: IRL Comedy, Spectacles, General Good, and Philanthropy. Our YouTube presence boasts 6 channels, 146 million subscribers, 20 billion video views, and a 501c3 accredited charity.
It takes a team of the world’s best to stay cutting edge in an ephemeral culture. Therefore, we are looking for obsessive people that are smart and well versed in content creation. These individuals will not only fit in with our company values, but they will also be curious, ambitious, fearless, self-starters that push the limits of what was once thought of as impossible.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our innovative team, we would love to chat
About the Role
Senior Producers ignite organization in chaos and inspire the production team to do the same. The role requires someone who takes charge and can make the hard calls. They speak in creative, and turn it into a plan for hands-on execution. They report to the Head of Production, and give directives to the Production Managers.
Our ideal candidate above all else, will need to be adaptable and thrive under pressure. We work on short timetables to keep up with virality, and this role especially has to know when to make adjustments and when to push back on asks that may derail a shoot’s timeline and budget.
If a candidate wants to exceed our expectations, they will obsess over marrying their knowledge and skill set into our culture and content formats. The ultimate goal is for this person to oversee two production teams, each simultaneously working on their own video production timelines.
What you’ll be doing:
- Budget breakdowns
- Collaborate with the Director on creative of a video
- Lead the team with day to day tasks for the production
- Hiring teams and crew based on the video needs
- Pitching video overview and calendar timeline to the Head of Production
- Negotiation with vendors, locations and any other big components for a video
- Communicate with brands for sponsored integrations
What makes you a fit:
- 5+ years experience as a senior producer, executive producer, or line producer with a creative background
- Heavily organized with excellent communication skills
- Leadership qualities, not just management practices
- Knowledge of influencer/creator marketing and branding
- Previous experience in YouTube preferred
A Place to Call Home
We are based in Greenville, North Carolina, widely recognized as the cultural, educational, economic, and medical hub of Eastern North Carolina. Greenville is a university-medical community, home to East Carolina University and Vidant Medical Center, as well as a vibrant Uptown Greenville District with a diverse art, music, and food scene featuring an increasing number of unique, locally-owned businesses and restaurants.
Our excellent affordability, geographic location, and natural resources, combined with cultural, economic, educational, and medical amenities make Greenville-Pitt County a preferred community to call home.
The Perks, Why Work On the MrBeast Team
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Medical (Blue Cross Blue Shield), Dental, Vision and company-paid Life Insurance
- Company contributions to employee Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 401k Plan with Safe Harbor company-matching
- Flexible vacation policy and paid company holidays
- Company-provided technology package
- Relocation for those coming in from outside the area including travel and company-provided housing for the first 90 days