Canada Tier 1 Locations: $50.00 CAD - $74.00 CAD (W2 Contractor)
Canada Tier 2 Locations: $45.00 CAD - $66.00 CAD
This is a 6-month contract term
Mozilla Firefox Product Management is seeking an outstanding PM to help us understand the full customer lifecycle using our products. We believe the customer experience matters. We strive for customer-centricity with a strong attention to detail, being resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive outlook.
This important role will help our team focus, understand, prioritize, and address our data needs. You will work closely with the team and cross-functional partners to define project requirements, clarify design goals, lead design reviews, and improve the quality of our products.
As a Product Manager at Mozilla, you will…
- Gather and analyze data requirements, and design solutions to meet business needs
- Propose and defend a framework by which to prioritize data needs / questions
- Work with partners in Data Science and Customer Research, as well as other PMs on our team, to identify telemetry coverage
- Curate, schedule and manage prioritized list of data needs, data assets, and coverage
- Assess and identify system improvements/enhancements and provide recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Track and report on program health on a weekly basis, including communicating status
Your Professional Profile
- Product Management experience related to data and/or data infrastructure
- Capacity to grasp complexity quickly and to focus on key issues with minimal direction or support documentation
- Strong ability to integrate data, insights, and customer understanding to clarify project goals and strategy, drive execution, and inform delivery processes
- Demonstrated attention to detail, being resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive outlook
- Excellent planning and project management skills; ability to effectively manage priorities to meet requirements and deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment, while working on different projects simultaneously
- Superb written and verbal communication
- Strong understanding of technical architecture and data infrastructure principles
- Experience with managing multiple product team roadmaps to build cohesive data ecosystems, platforms and tools
- You lead with empathy. You value teamwork and teammates. You are invested in knowledge sharing and learning from others. You contribute positively and meaningfully to cultivate an inclusive and equitable team culture.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.
Req ID: R2118