A lot of companies say they’re “mission-driven”. Our unique corporate structure guarantees that every decision we make upholds our mission: to make sure the internet stays available, safe, and welcoming to everyone. Beholden to neither shareholders nor investors, Mozilla Corporation is wholly owned by the not-for-profit Mozilla Foundation.
Along with 20,000+ volunteer contributors and collaborators all over the world, Mozilla Corporation’s staff designs, builds, and distributes software that allows people to enjoy the internet on their own terms. Our flagship product — the Firefox browser — has expanded into a family of products that protects users and alerts them of risks.
What you'll get to do
- Help Managing Editor and Senior Content Strategist maintain the marketing calendar with the latest updates across the team.
- Creating briefs and working with our studios team to get visuals for our social accounts and blog.
- Scheduling posts and vertical stories on the Firefox and Pocket social media accounts with direction from the team as well as blog posts for our Distilled blog.
- Implementing and documenting workflows and best practices to help the marketing team work more effectively and efficiently together.
- Project managing editorial and social projects to make sure that our agencies and internal teams have what they need and meet deadlines.
- Brainstorming around new product launches, cultural events and technology news to come up with ideas for messaging, articles, and social activations.
- 2+ years experience in a marketing operations, editorial or social media role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an interest in workflows, organization, and processes.
- Experience working on multiple projects. Process and attention to detail/organization are second nature to you.
Bonus points for
- Experience using relational databases (i.e. Airtable), or similar media/project management platforms.
- Experience with basic SEO frameworks is a plus.
- Curiosity and interest in the tech world and digital marketing trends.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging