The Total Rewards Senior Analyst will assist with the administration and design of the company's total rewards program to support our strategic priorities. The Total Rewards Senior Analyst will provide support for compensation programs such as merit planning and bonus administration, as well as US & Canadian benefits. In addition, the analyst will support and respond to inquiries regarding compensation and benefits and interpret and ensure regulatory compliance of all total rewards programs.
- Provide support in the administration of benefit programs in the US and Canada covering health & welfare benefits, including medical, life, disability, accident, retirement, wellness etc. paying special attention to country specific market and business needs within the overall total rewards philosophy and strategy.
- Benefits - global renewals, design, compliance, and support for potential legislative updates.
- Be a subject matter expert on leave of absence and paid time off administration.
- Manage day to day broker & insurance relationship and invoice management for self-funded plans.
- Function as a liaison between carriers/vendors and employees addressing benefit issues, COBRA, termination and eligibility questions.
- Establish relationships with business partners to determine their HR needs and deliver timely and efficient customer service, including effective problem resolution.
- Act as a resource for the interpretation of Human Resources policies and benefit plans administration. Communicate new policies and/or changes to existing policies/programs.
- Manage employee relations, records retention, oversight of accurate and consistent data entry, conduct Total Rewards employee orientation for US and Canada, and develop/facilitate employee training sessions as needed.
- Update internal intranet pages on Total Rewards and provide backup support for international TR.
- Conduct market pricing activities including job matching, data analytics, and job pricing, including analysis of cash and long-term incentive compensation practices and staffing trends.
- Key contributor of annual short-term incentive and merit adjustment processes from budget inception through delivery to employees. May also provide support in the development and implementation of various compensation programs.
- Collaborate with Talent and HR Business Partners on compensation related activities such as new hire offers, promotions, etc.
- Partner with HR Operations to ensure our HRIS supports current compensation programs, assist with report generation to support business needs, and consult on system enhancements to improve the way we do business.
- Effectively and responsibly communicate compensation programs and details to all levels.
- Partners with the Total Rewards team, HRBPS, People Operations, Payroll and Finance to identify opportunities for improvement.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-8 years of global compensation & benefits experience.
- Demonstrates experience in the analysis, design and/or administration of compensation and benefits programs.
- Has in-depth experience and knowledge of compensation & benefit policies and practices on matters up to and including market pricing, compensation structure creation & maintenance (including all market competitive compensation elements), competitive benefit offerings/programs, and laws & regulations.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.