Mozilla is a mission driven organization pledging to a healthy internet. One of our four commitments is to build “...an internet that includes all the people of the earth - where a person’s demographic characteristics do not determine their online access, opportunities, or quality of experience.”
Mozilla seeks to build a work environment that values and makes space for our employees, partners, and the broader community to bring their vast experiences to our mission - to improve the internet. Being inclusive and transparent for the betterment of humankind is at the core of our values.
A healthy and inclusive internet starts with the tools we use to access and discover the Web. On iOS, we start by developing applications that give people a choice in their browser to experience the Web in an open, safe and healthy environment. Promoting transparency, innovation, inclusion and opportunity from every angle for mobile is at our core.
If you are an iOS Engineer and you want to work for a company that builds products for everyone, join our team!
Your typical day as an iOS developer will include:
- Design, write, maintain, and debug software for large and sophisticated mobile applications
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, crafting tests, profiling code, and mentoring others
- Become proficient with our Swift code base
- Collaborate with a geographically distributed team
- Work in the open as part of the Mozilla open source project, and engage with Mozilla’s global community
- You have experience building and shipping native iOS/iPadOS mobile applications
- You have strong coding skills in Swift
- You have the ability to learn and be effective with a large code base
- You are familiar with writing and maintaining unit and integration tests
- You are passionate about learning and sharing knowledge with others
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You are willing to work with, learn, and grow with an outstanding set of people
Come join our team!
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.