Mozilla Taipei team is seeking a User Experience Researcher with a passion for uncovering user needs using primarily survey techniques
We are ultimately seeking a researcher who is empathetic toward and truly interested in people. You should have the skills to design and execute surveys and be familiar with statistical methods to understand users' experiences, motivations and further to help make decisions. Also, be passionate about representing users' perspectives to others.
This position will be based in the Taipei office.
As a User Experience Researcher at Mozilla, you will…
- Create high-quality surveys with precise expression and appropriate format to help collect high-quality data.
- Apply relevant quantitative and statistical methods to analyze survey data to interpret data insight.
- Generate and present actionable insights to help the team polish the product and explore more opportunities in a clear, concise, and compelling way.
- Conduct usability testing independently (e.g write testing script, collect and analyze testing data)
- Work with UX designers, and product managers to understand user needs and define research problems.
- Advanced degree, or equivalent experience, in information science, design, human computer interaction, cognitive science, statistics, experimental psychology, anthropology, or related field.
- 3 years of work experience in quantitative and qualitative user research.
- A strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of survey methodology
- Advanced in quantitative and statistical methods.
- Able to generate actionable suggestions.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both English & Mandarin.
- Experience in digital product development is a plus.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us to work on products that promote choice and transparency and give people more control over their lives online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.