The nonprofit Mozilla Foundation is passionate about the Internet remaining a global public resource that is open and accessible to all. Our work is guided by the Mozilla Manifesto and the Mozilla Foundation’s strategic plan focused on Trustworthy AI is described in greater detail here.
The Marketing Coordinator will support the Mozilla Foundation’s Marketing & Communications team by providing core marketing functions for organization-wide initiatives and public events, as well as marketing needs for the Partnerships, Global Programs and Advocacy & Engagement teams. We are seeking a creative problem solver with excellent project management skills and the ability to interpret Mozilla’s messaging from the perspective of our target audiences. This is a position with lots of room for creativity – our mission depends on it! You will get to explore new marketing strategies as Mozilla works to spark collaboration and engagement with new, target audiences such as developers, investors, and policymakers.
In collaboration with the Senior Manager, Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for:
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term organizational goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes and content
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns by researching target markets; preparing marketing strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing content; and maintaining calendars
- Support marketing efforts related to promoting events, conferences and speaking engagements
- Utilize data tracking and analytics tools to assess the performance of marketing campaigns, including digital ads
- Stay up-to-date on marketing trends and make recommendations for new marketing partners, tools, and techniques
- Conduct market research and trends analysis among target audiences
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including Salesforce database and internal reports
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- 3-5 years experience in a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Proven track record developing marketing strategies that can reach and engage different target audiences
- Experience with research using website and marketing analytics tools
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate internally and externally
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
The Mozilla Foundation can hire in the jurisdictions of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Germany.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.