Mozilla is a community of engineers, designers, makers and problem solvers. We work in the fishbowl known as open source, with a clear focus on making the web better. We are currently hiring an Marketing Specialist Contract role based in Germany. Working with us, you’ll help build amazing experiences and help us tell our story to a growing audience.
Mozilla isn’t just a phenomenal place to work. It’s an experience you’ll carry with you throughout your career. From the hardworking people you’ll learn from, to the chances you’ll have to make the web a better place, your time with Mozilla will be unlike any other. To be part of the team, we ask that you be awesome, intelligent, and proud to be moving the mission forward.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will be supporting product marketing teams with execution of programs across all of our owned media channels (email, mobile push/SMS, web, in-product and blogs). These programs are designed specifically to send the right message, to the right individual at the right time, to improve their experience with Firefox products, based upon their preferences, interests and interactions with us.
As an Marketing Specialist at Mozilla,
- You will ensure the success of our programs in key product languages (EN, DE and FR) across our owned channels (email, mobile push/SMS, web, in-product and blogs)
- Build and implement messages in support of new campaigns or experimentation on existing programs
- You will conduct A/B testing
- You will measure the impact and success of the mobile and email programs through the monitoring of vital metrics
- Collaborate with the product marketing teams to find opportunities to improve critical conversion metrics, and test hypotheses
- Identify and prioritize personalized user experiences based on channel standard methodologies and evidence-based optimization that have the greatest potential impact
Your Professional Profile
- 2+ years of experience in marketing acquisition and retention, ideally with a consumer-facing brand
- Passion for experimentation and interest in learning new marketing channels
- Strong knowledge of marketing standards and methodologies: including email deliverability, a/b testing, mobile messaging (push/in-app), SMS, multifaceted content, responsive HTML and/or CSS design
- Experience with any of the following - Salesforce Marketing Cloud, (or similar marketing automation/ESP platforms), Leanplum (or similar mobile marketing automation platform)or Wordpress (or similar content publishing platforms)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and attentive to details
- Passion for metrics and data analysis
- MYSQL or AMPscript is a plus
- Experience working in a sprint format/agile environment a plus
- Fluency in French or German is a plus
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.open-source