Internship Period: 2020/7/1-2020/12/31
Hours: 20 hours per week
We, in Marketing Communications team drive impact through our products, technology and people by advocating for individuals’ online lives and on their behalf for the health of the Internet. We are responsible for creating and sharing these unique stories and amazing products with internal and external audience to enhance thought leadership and increase share of voice.
We are now hiring a Marketing Communications Intern!
Mozilla isn’t just a great place to work, it’s an experience you’ll carry with you throughout your career. As part of our internship program, you’ll have the opportunity to be mentored one-on-one by a talented and experienced developer, to impact the projects you’ll collaborate on, and to never be bored. Ever. From the passionate people you’ll learn from, to the chances you’ll have to make the Web a better place, your time with Mozilla will be unlike any other.
Below is a small snapshot of the work we do to give you an idea about some of the big things you could do at Mozilla.
As a part of our Mozilla Internship Program, you will:
- Be mentored by fellow teammates and someone who shares the same values
- Do real work on real projects and make contributions that will impact the Web to be a better place
- Present your work to Mozilla leaders and fellow team members, learn from the talented and experienced people
- Market competitive pay
- Catered lunches, snacks, and drinks
- Team Building Activity
About Marketing Communications Intern (Taipei, Taiwan)
As a Marketing Communications intern for Asia, you will be in a small but mighty team of marketers that facilitate a global discussion around the future of the open Web and spread Mozilla’s mission and technologies. You will support marketing campaign planning/executions and social channel management of Integrated Marketing Communications work as well as tracking campaign and promotion performances. We aim to enhance the awareness of broad audience to Mozilla and the faith we believe.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in universities, or a recent graduate from a University (within last year)
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Possesses curiosity and can-do attitude.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently.
- Ability in multi-tasking and can prioritize responsibilities.
- Experience in social channel / community management.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us and become part of our mission to promote openness, innovation and opportunity online.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.