Mozilla Emerging Markets is hiring Business Intelligence Interns!
Internship Period: 2020/7/1-2020/12/31
Hours: 20 hours per week
We are engineers, designers, makers, and problem solvers. We work in the fishbowl known as the open source community, with a clear focus on making the Web better. Working with us, you’ll help build interesting new features and improvements in Firefox Lite and many other new experiment application. To be part of the team, we ask that you be technically-curious, a capable and always-interested-in-learning-more data and market analyst, and excited to be moving the Mozilla mission forward.
As a part of our Mozilla Internship Program, you will:
- Impact challenging features in our Firefox Lite
- Be mentored by a fellow teammate and someone who shares the same values
- Do real work on real projects and make contributions that will impact hundreds of millions of users
- Present your work to Mozilla leaders and fellow team members
- Market competitive pay
- Catered lunches, snacks, and drinks
- Team building activity
About Business Intelligence Intern (Taipei, Taiwan)
In Business Intelligence team, we work closely with our product, marketing, business development, and legal teams to enable decisions and contribute insights that push our mission forward and in the right direction. We setup metrics, build models and design experiments to fully support teams from market understanding, user acquisition, product enhancement evaluation, and also data warehouse building.
We’re looking for interns to join us in the second half year of 2020 in building up growth formula for a product, modeling for user profile or content curation, analyzing market trend, and maintain data pipeline and data quality.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program or a recent graduate from a University (within the last 12 months) with interests in data and market.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both English & Mandarin.
- Experience with Excel or SQL
- Love to work with numbers and listen to the market
- Passion for technology
- Strong data analytical and critical thinking skills
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us and become part of our mission to promote openness, innovation and opportunity online.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.