Mozilla is looking for a collaborative and capability-minded leader with proven relationship-based results to lead our Global Talent Acquisition Team! This opportunity contributes to Mozilla’s success by driving the strategic talent and capability plans across Mozilla’s globally dispersed and diverse workforce. You will also lead, develop, and inspire a team of talent acquisition professionals.
- You will cultivate and foster relationships with leaders and teams across Mozilla to understand capability needs and align those needs with Talent, employment branding, interview training, candidate experience, college recruiting, and diversity and inclusion
- Provide exceptional level of strategic partnership and guidance to business leaders and the Talent Team to identify and build on capabilities that drive measurable business impacts
- Define and drive talent metrics that inspire team performance while helping business leaders to make informed decisions about capabilities and talent
- You will build and curate deep sustainable networks with communities of diverse talent across industries and geographies and continue momentum in diversity hiring and inclusion practices that set a new standard
- Embrace employee referrals and build upon existing multi-channel sourcing of passive and active candidates across the full range of roles
- Influence workforce and headcount planning process across employees, and university programs to ensure a proper mix and analytics that tell a story and unlock talent capabilities
- Lead and effectively manage the Talent Acquisition Team’s performance while fostering a collaborative, nurturing, and development focused team culture
- You will partner with business leaders and People Partners (HRBPs) on organizational diagnosis, design, talent assessment and change management strategies and tactics
- Lead the development and implementation of systems and processes to drive continuous learning and knowledge sharing across the organization
Delivers Talent Capability across Mozilla – A talent and capability leader who can push boundaries of excellence to assess, grow, and invest in our talent. Continuously thinking about our business, talent capabilities, and accepts personal accountability for getting results.
Creates a Compelling Future – Having a clear impassioned vision of how to bring Mozilla’s unique core strengths and talent capabilities to life. A champion for identifying capabilities to drive the Mozilla Mission with a long-term view.
Inspires and Develops Talent Capabilities – Understanding that every employee has a stake in Mozilla’s success, and leading employees to engage their hearts and minds to develop their skills to become their personal best, both as individuals and as thriving teams.
Nurtures the Mozilla Culture – Modeling our Mozilla Mission and guiding principles in everything we do with a solid sense of collaboration, openness, and diversity of thought. A leader that values diversity and inclusion and is an ambassador of the Mozilla culture to candidate and community members alike.
- Bachelor’s Degree in either HR, Business, or relevant social science fields required
- Master's degree in those areas strongly preferred
Your Professional Profile:
- You have 10+ years of innovative full-cycle talent acquisition (TA) experience with a minimum of 5+ years in HR or TA leadership roles
- You have experience managing a team of experienced talent professionals and demonstrated personal results around developing recruiting leaders
- You have demonstrated the successful use of recruiting metrics and reporting standards to drive decision-making in the business
- Strong development, execution, and implementation experience with success in developing TA programs and client support models
- Demonstrated success in managing complex, collaborative, and at times open source projects
- You are an excellent connector who collaborates, problem solves and can help celebrate wins while learning from mistakes and always keeping the team in mind
- You have the ability to work effectively in an environment with a high level of ambiguity
- Demonstrated success working in a highly-matrixed executive environment. You possess exceptional influencing skills to establish credibility and trust with internal customers and build influential relationships with partners in the business
- A deep understanding of the levers of TA programs in terms of design, development, and deployment
- Previous exposure to and ability to build close working relationships with cross-functional partners such as HR Business Partners, Total Rewards, and Leadership & Organizational Effectiveness
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.