The Taipei UX team is a fun lovin’ bunch of people dedicated to help design great products that make sense and bring joy to our users. The team is formed by members from multidisciplinary fields and we encourage creativity as well as critical thinking. Join us if you are interested in collaborating with talents around the world and designing products that aim to shape the future of the web!
As a Visual Designer at Mozilla, you will…
- Create UI visual designs and motion graphic experiences for a variety of products.
- Partner with interaction designers to optimize the user experience.
- Produce high quality visual mockups from wireframes, and deliver final design assets ready for development.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including product managers, and engineers to ensure designs are feasible, scalable and executed correctly.
- Create high quality UI spec with efficiency.
- Help establish and contribute to the continual improvement of our UX design and development process.
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts that may happen in an unfriendly time due to the fact that Mozilla is an international company.
- Advanced degree, or equivalent experience, in product visual/ graphic/ motion design, human computer interaction, industrial design or related field.
- At least 3 years of work experience in visual design.
- Strong visual design skills in color, layout, hierarchy, Iconography, motion and illustration.
- Ability to rapidly generate, visualize and iterate design solutions in collaborative environment.
- Great communication and facilitation skills for working with cross-functional global teams.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both English & Mandarin.
- Experience in designing across multiple device types and platforms.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us to work on products that promote choice and transparency and give people more control over their lives online.