Mozilla’s mission is to ensure the Internet is a global public resource, open and accessible to all. An Internet that truly puts people first, where individuals can shape their own experience and are empowered, safe and independent.
As a Product Manager, New Products, based in Taipei, you will play a critical role to our success. You will help to bring the web to users by building new mobile products for users in Asia.
Like us, you are dedicated to making a difference and can demonstrate a unique ability for using research and data to identify new product opportunities. You have a great understanding of the markets in Asia and you are deeply passionate about end-user needs. You will specialize in the identification, validation, prototyping, and delivery of high quality and innovative products. You must ensure new product concepts are appealing to users and are both technically and commercially viable. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to discover, design, build and roll-out products that deliver Mozilla’s mission
As a Product Manager, New Products, you will…
- Research and share the latest findings around emerging new mobile products and business models across Asia
- Identify user behaviors and needs through research and analysis
- Ideate and propose new product concepts that can unlock new growth opportunities in Asia
- Participate in internal new product pitch battles
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to get buy-in and drive support for new ideas, products, and processes
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive the product discovery process from ideation, validation, prototyping to implementation to ensure products have great user appeal and commercial value
- Build and communicate new product proposals with clear product vision and strategy
- Translate product vision and strategy into product requirements
- Take action and break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at speed
- Upon launching new products, define product key metrics and confirm product market fit
- Grow the new product once market fit is confirmed.
Your professional profile
- Three years of Product Management experience or equivalent with two years of experience on mobile products
- Startup experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with building and launching new products from scratch
- Open minded with strong analytical mindset, but creative in problem solving and entrepreneurial in approach. Effective at managing and thriving in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to effectively drive cross-functional collaboration, using project management, impact and influence, as well as communication skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Mandarin
- Experience with markets in Asia is a requirement
- Experience with product growth is a huge plus
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us to work on products that promote choice and transparency and give people more control over their lives online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.