As a Senior Talent Specialist you will play an integral part in a dynamic and highly skilled team of Talent Specialists (TS).
You will ensure that best practices are in place to provide an innovative, first class candidate experience and quality support to our Talent Acquisition team. Collaborating with Talent Acquisition leads on project initiatives, you will lead the interview and offer letter process with efficiency - creating a delightful, best-in-class experience for every candidate.
- Develop and implement a signature candidate experience at scale across our global Talent Acquisition team
- Schedule and host on-site candidate interviews for all Executive level searches
- Manage, implement, and own the end-to-end offer letter process for Executive level positions
- Act as the main point of contact for external vendors and internal team members for recruitment tools like HackerRank, Textio and Docusign
- Work with internal legal and benefits teams to keep offer letters and employment contracts updated as laws change in 14+ countries
- Lead and develop project initiatives to streamline processes across the TA team
- Coordinate new hire onboarding for all new Talent Acquisition team members
- Oversee resource alignment and workload across the Talent Specialist team
- Act as a Mozilla career brand ambassador internally and externally while maintaining a consistent career brand across social media accounts like Linkedin and Glassdoor
- Participate in other various People Team projects, as needed
- You are highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing your time efficiently
- Self-directed, organized, meticulous, problem solver
- Posses a strong sense of urgency and ownership
- You can learn quickly in a dynamic, ever changing environment
- You are great at prioritizing high volume, high priority tasks
- You desire to be a part of a high performing team and you enjoy contributing to team success
- You are an experienced interview scheduler, handing complex Executive level interviews that involve travel and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) experience required; Greenhouse preferred. Experience using typical office software (Google docs, Adobe, MS Office, etc.) is also required.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.