Mozilla is a global non-profit dedicated to putting the user in control of their online experience and shaping the future of the Web for the public good. Don’t let the non-profit language scare you. Our purpose, our passion, and our tribe of dedicated paid and community members allow us to compete head-to-head in our space and win!
This is a place like no other, and we attract those who want to make a positive difference in the world. If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to put your ideas into action and where the efforts you make every day really do get traction, then this is an opportunity you should explore.
We're seeking an experienced University Recruiter to join the Talent Acquisition team and support university hiring efforts across Mozilla. We pride ourselves in engaging with candidates in a more meaningful way that attracts students from diverse educational backgrounds. Our team is high-energy, customer service oriented, and believes in having fun while we work to build stronger university relationships.
We’re looking for a dedicated recruiter who can continue to level up our existing internship program, grow our university engagements, and is passionate about building new programs to engage entry-level talent.
- Source, screen, offer, and onboard a high volume of interns and entry-level candidates in an agile, fast-paced work environment
- Drive diversity recruiting initiatives when planning campus events and sourcing strategies
- Partner thoughtfully with fellow recruiters and hiring managers to ensure candidates match team needs
- Champion a high touch candidate and hiring manager experience
- Articulate our mission and core values in ways that resonate with each prospect, presenting an objective view of life at Mozilla
- Creatively promote Mozilla's brand on campus and during office visits
- Maintain detailed documentation to help us analyze progress and results and make data-driven and strategic recruiting decisions
- Assist in planning and running the summer internship program for 60+ tech interns across several US and international locations
- Develop and foster relationships with key contacts at target schools including academic faculty, career services, development offices, and student organizations
- Plan and attend: career fairs, on campus info sessions, tech talks, in office tours and events, hackathons, tech conferences, etc.
- BS/BA degree preferred
- 3+ years university recruiting experience or technical recruiting experience
- Consistent track record identifying, recruiting, and closing computer science students
- Working knowledge of a major applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) and sourcing or event-management tools (LinkedIn, Splash, JumpStart, etc.)
- Demonstrated passion and ability to successfully identify and engage diverse interns and entry-level talent
- Understanding of diversity organizations within university recruiting (e.g. NSBE, SHPE, AnitaB.org, etc.)
- Experience with university research partnerships and fellowships
- Experience with recruiting for multiple teams and hiring managers concurrently across multiple time zones
- Strong project and program management skill set with the ability to see through work from conception to execution
- Analytical mindset focused on driving value for business in a fast-paced environment
- Effective critical thinking, problem solving, cross group collaboration and oral/written communication skills
- Comfortable asking questions and ability to learn quickly with a passion for continuous improvement
- ~20% travel required during core university recruiting season
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.