Mozilla IT is seeking for an outstanding engineer who will be responsible for building Application integrations and automation, including but not limited to Mulesoft, Atlassian Suite, and other IT applications. Someone who enjoys working with different teams and figuring out the best solution to address their needs and make them more successful. Someone who is passionate about learning and innovation, loves to experiment to find the best way to tackle customers’ problems. You will evaluate the needs of a business and develop systems that meet those needs. A truly unique skill set and job history are required to tackle the Business Systems challenges at Mozilla.
As an Application Engineer at Mozilla, you will…
- Participate in all aspects of the internal projects: planning, implementation, testing, and deployment
- Design well architected, scalable, integrations and other automation programs focused on the requirements keeping performance, usability, reportability, and maintainability in mind.
- Deploying and vetting SaaS applications for a progressive problem-solving approach to organizational IT challenges.
- Document processes and procedures in our internal Knowledge Base
- Collaborate with product management and program management teams to elicit and understand the requirements and develop solutions.
- Participate in various Scrum ceremonies as a member of the agile team
- Be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concepts to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers derived on a set of strong engineering principles
Your Professional Profile
- BS. in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experiences
- 5+ years’ experience in software development
- Direct experience with Development and Engineering tools (Atlassian Suite, GitLab, ServiceNow, Jenkins, etc).
- Firm understanding of SAML 2.0, SCIM 2.0, Bidirectional IDP and SP flows.
- Strong knowledge of webhook, API, Syslog shipping, JSON, JWT, and cURL.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning and project management skills; ability to effectively manage priorities to meet requirements and deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment, while working on different projects simultaneously
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.