Mozilla Corporation is searching for an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Financial Officer. This poised and polished C-level Executive Assistant practices effective communications; unquestionable discretion and confidentiality; and independent judgment in the planning, prioritization, and execution of strategic projects, tasks, demands, and assignments that support both internal and external partners.
The candidate has a collaborative work style; is well organized ; and effectively multi-tasks and prioritizes in a rapidly changing business environment. This position requires extensive use of interpersonal skills, including social, facilitative, and written/verbal. The selected Executive Assistant should be proficient and poised in a fast paced, high demand organization and operates with impeccable professional finesse; precise accuracy and quality assurance; and aims to innovative results through complex problem-solving skills.
The position is based in our Mountain View Office, and you will work from the office location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides Executive Assistant support to CFO.
- Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company; and handles information and details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Collects and prepares critical information to be used in projects, tasks, and daily assignments for use in discussions/meetings of internal executive leaders and their staff and key external partners.
- Prepares sophisticated presentation materials for CFO and Board of Director meetings.
- Uses discretion to make decisions on projects and programs that support the CFO and ensures the required programs for the executive’s success are driven to completion.
- Leads medium to major projects on behalf of the CFO, including leadership team events and agendas; long-term executive calendar planning; and strategic planning.
- Master of time management to drive executive’s effectiveness. Seeks and uses understanding of Executive’s priorities for maximum impact. Regularly defrags calendars to ensure the CFO is focused on the highest priorities, including time for strategy and thinking.
Innovation and Complexity
- Works on complex problems of a diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of alternate solutions.
- Addresses potential problem areas for the Executive in advance, including working across functions to ensure partners are included in the right decisions and discussions.
- Exercises impeccable judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Communication and Influence
- Builds strong relationships up, across and downward in the organization.
- Reacts quickly with change and supports others through change management initiatives.
- Demonstrates unquestionable discretion on confidential information and details of a critical nature.
- Daily advanced calendaring, meeting preparations, and assisting the CFO by anticipating their needs (meeting agendas, conference/video call meeting setups, etc).
- Effective business communications with other Mozilla Senior Executives, other external C-Level Executives, and their Executive Assistants.
- Complex arrangement and coordination of international travel schedules and trip logistics.
- Financial Management: opening finance and legal tickets, tracking expenditures and overall budget maintenance in partnership with the Finance team.
- Triaging Requests: request screening, acknowledgment, routing, via email and phone and other communication means (Slack, text, etc.) all the way from beginning to request completion.
- Overall understanding and management of the company operations, policies, and procedures.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 7-10+ years of high level, complex, and significant executive administration work experience for a C-level executive.
- Experience in working with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as experience with customers, vendors, visitors, and other partners.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and ability to quickly learn company culture, operations, policies, and procedures.
- Enable executives to dramatically increase their productivity.
- Confidentiality, discretion, and conflict management.
- Critical thinking, decision-making, and creative problem solving skills.
- Critical anticipation, dedicated, and judgment skills. Ability to quickly problem solve in a dynamic environment and “think on your feet.”
- Ability to function independently and in a team environment.
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills, time management, and scheduling skills; attention to detail, world-class follow-through. Responsive to changing demands.
- Project management/coordination and ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated real passion for developing, executing, learning, improving, and sharing standard methodologies. Process improvement skills.
- Business meetings, planning meetings, and event coordination. Ideally, experience in C-level team business and activities.
- Positive relationship management and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written business communications, listening skills, simplifying details and requests. Creative writing and business English skills.
- Professional & collected especially under pressure.
- Proficiency in Google Suite or similar tools; aptitude for learning new technology.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.