At Mozilla, we drive impact through our products, technology and people by advocating for individuals’ online lives and on their behalf for the health of the Internet. Mozilla Marcom team is responsible for creating and sharing these unique stories and amazing products with internal and external audience to enhance thought leadership and increase share of voice.
As an Assistant Marcom Manager at Mozilla Taiwan, you will
- Support developing communication plan based on overall marketing and communications strategy and business goals.
- Partner with key stakeholders to work effectively and collaborate across regions and functions for appropriate design and execute strategies planned for corporate and product activities, including but not limited to strategic digital campaigns, press events, influencer seeding and partnerships, meet-ups and visits.
- Support to maintaining a keen understanding of relevant industry trends and incorporate trends into story angles.
- Develop written materials in both Chinese and English for communications-owned content, such as press releases, social posts, pitch document etc. and manage social channels.
- Support daily marcom work such as handling press inquiry, social channel management, campus program, blog post draft or localization and distribution etc.
- Track and analyze campaign and promotion performance to identify insightful direction.
Your Professional Profile
- 5~8 years of public relations or marketing communications experience, including day-to-day work and project-based campaign planning and executions.
- Experience in interacting with media, developers, influencers and partners.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently.
- Strong ability in multi-tasking and can prioritize responsibilities.
- Proficiency in English.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.