Premium Service's web engineers create and maintain “full-stack” systems which include both web and client-side browser components. We create Privacy and Security products, which include experiences built on the web and browser-based extensions. We are a lean agile team that will be validating assumptions, testing new products, and finally going to market with a consumer product offering and a freemium business model.
- Design overall architecture of the product experience and customer journey across the web and browser.
- Create simple web-based prototypes of new experiences to communicate flow and to gather feedback.
- Take visual designs and create responsive web pages and landing pages with standards-compliant pragmatic code.
- Develop front-end code required to perform A/B testing experiments.
- Create browser WebExtensions for Firefox and Chrome to deliver browser-based user value.
- Perform hypothesis-driven experimentation via rapid iterations of user experiences.
- Integrate databases, APIs, and Firefox Accounts into web pages and WebExtensions for product discovery, customer acquisition and subscription management.
- Analyze performance of experiments and product experiences and provide optimization hypotheses.
- Integrate web analytics and A/B testing tools into customer experiences.
- Deliver quality results on fast-paced projects and meet deadlines.
- Maintain code integrity and organization of repository including reviewing and merging pull requests.
- Push web assets on scalable cloud infrastructure.
- Provide time estimates for engineering tasks and convey progress.
Your Professional profile:
- Has a growth mindset when approaching a problem or reviewing a past experiment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- You can effectively communicate ideas through prototypes and have the technical skills to develop the final product as part of a team.
- Experience with revision control systems (git preferred).
- Experience with A/B testing tools, SQL and analytics.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with peers, management, and other teams
- Passion, drive, determination and a demeanor that encourages and elicits collaboration.
- Ability to work productively with geographically distributed team.
- Experience build security and privacy products and services
- Experience with both free and paid-products.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.