Mozilla is in a category of one: a global technology social enterprise super-powered by a worldwide community of volunteers, with a mission to keep the internet open and accessible to everyone. We drive impact by building outstanding products and services that provide safer, more private experiences and are built to protect people's rights online, not line the pockets of shareholders and corporate executives.
Mozilla is unlike any other technology company in its approach to growth. We are both ambitious and focused on public benefit. We disrupt stale and imbalanced markets by placing people ahead of profits and advocating for shared standards that put the user first. Few in number, we depend on our wits and passion to advance our products and make a difference in the world. We consciously look for ways to be different, including how we present ourselves to the world through storytelling and design, experiences and content.
Mozilla wants you to help fight for an Internet as we fulfill our mission as both a corporation and a non-profit organization, blending technology with advocacy, policy and education.
Hundreds of millions of committed customers use Mozilla’s products every day. They deserve a personal and contextual customer experience. They also should be the first to know about new products and services that can make them happier.
As our European Lifecycle Marketing Manager in the Firefox Accounts Growth team of the marketing department, you will collaborate with your US-counterparts and partners around the world to activate, engage and retain all our users while growing conversions for Firefox in France, Germany and the UK.
You’ll be responsible for guiding Mozilla’s global marketing automation programs (in and outside of our products) with a sharp focus on growing Mozilla’s customer relationships.
Based in Berlin, this role will form a tight partnership with the Firefox Accounts team lead in bringing programs to market. We have fully adopted agile methods for marketing and you will work on a focused team alongside other business strategists, writers, designers, developers and UX gurus.
Sound exciting? Send us a brief cover letter and resume highlighting how you fit the following:
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with team lead to share standard methodologies and work
- Provide analysis of current email, in-product and mobile marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvement.
- Architect campaigns (web, email, mobile and in-product) throughout the customer lifecycle
- Lead execution of marketing programs for Firefox Account- enable products and services in France, Germany and UK - from onboarding to cross-sell/up-sell
- Collaborate with owned media network managers to develop in-product media strategy and plans for each region/locale, from inception to execution and analysis.
- Collaborate with email marketing managers to optimize email programs for each region/locale, from inception to execution and analysis.
- Collaborate with web marketing managers to optimize website experimentations and/or programs for each region/locale, from inception to execution and analysis.
- Work across time zones, cultures, and teams in a manner that encourages a balanced and fun work environment for everyone
- Experience as part of a European marketing team that executes programs in multiple markets / regions
- Track record of creating marketing programs that positively impact customer acquisition, retention and engagement -, including product launches, content marketing and behavioral-based automation
- High level understanding of web development, creative design, email and their related processes
- You are self-motivated, capable of self-managing your time well, and work expertly without close supervision
- Successful collaboration across time zones and cultural nuances
- Adaptation and application of global marketing strategy in European markets
- Understanding of online privacy and internet issues/concerns within each region
- Integration of cultural and consumer insights with the team’s business priorities
- Ability to use a variety of measurement tools (e.g., web analytics, email analytics, paid media, qualitative and quantitative research)
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience working with localization and global communities.
- Experience with web design and development
- Experience with enterprise email and mobile messaging platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Leanplum a bonus)
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.