We are seeking a Senior Finance Business Partner who will be a key thought partner to our largest team - Firefox. The overall vision for this role is to increase business insights through a mix of investment modeling, financial analyses, and data dashboard. As the finance partner, you will build different business models, monitor key financial product metrics, manage operating and capital expenditures, and coordinate with cross-functional teams to achieve overall company and financial goals. We are looking for a partner who can dive in and make impacts. If you are a strategic thinker who see the big picture and understand the details and mechanics behind the scene, this opportunity is you're looking for. If you can also effectively communicate with different audience groups as well as via methodology when location and/or time zone restrictions apply, you will be successful here. Besides being a dedicated self-starter who can work independently in a dynamic and agile environment, You love a challenge. This position reports to the Director of Strategic Finance.
As a Senior Financial Analyst at Mozilla, you will…
- Coordinate all FP&A responsibilities including monthly close, forecasting, and annual budget
- Prepare monthly insights package including variance analysis, Product P&L, Waterfall forecast, and Metrics Dashboard preparation and reporting
- Lead monthly departmental financial reviews with various key Mozilla Management
- Participate in long range financial planning process, including assessing the viability and financial impact of projects/initiatives
- Design and create investment return analysis with a scalable approach
- Provide insightful ad-hoc business analytical support for product profitability analysis
- Act as thought partner to advise team leads on decision-makings around investment and operations.
Your Professional Profile:
- BA/BS in Finance or related field
- 8+ years relevant experience in similar financial planning and analysis roles (preferably at a growth tech company)
- Experience in building and maintaining complex financial models
- Knowledge of Anaplan or similar ERP system
- Thrive in an agile, multitasked, cross functional environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience working effectively with all levels in the company from analysts to senior management
- Serve as key partner to business owners to make financial recommendations based on data and metrics
- Ability to effectively handle priorities and deadlines
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.