As the core growth team at Mozilla, Taipei Business and Partnership team is focused on bringing in new business initiatives and partnerships that will support our current partners, team members, communities and, best of all, mankind.
We’re looking for a passionate, mission driven Partner Engineering Manager to help us speed up the product innovation and grow our business with partners, while delivering excellent support to both internal and external partners for Mozilla’s business in Asia.
As a Partner Engineering Manager at Mozilla, you will...
- Focus on providing flawless execution, managing and prioritizing deliverables from multiple teams or partners to identify a path to viable business model based upon key objectives and constraints.
- Guide and support both external partners and internal cross functional team from the excitement of business/product idea generation, through system analysis and solution architect, to final launching of a service/product for millions of users.
- Working on a MVP (Minimum viable product) and define both the technical requirements and business requirements.
- Partnership and Account Management from planning, contract negotiation to post-contract delivery and program operations.
- Present partner feedback to product, UX and marketing teams to develop new proposals to meet both parties’ needs.
Your Professional Profile
- 7 years of working experience with at least 3+ years of experience in Business Development/ Technical sales/ Technical Account Management/ Product Management.
- Able to travel to South Asia and Southeast Asia to meet with partners.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Knowledge of Southeast Asia language or Hindi is a plus.
- Experience in Android app development is a plus.
- Experience in Adjust, Firebase and Tableau.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.