It’s an exciting time to join the Mozilla People Operations team as we evolve into a world-class organization. Our responsibility: create great experiences for Mozillians through better policy, procedure, and technology. We’re here to help others do their best work for Mozilla.
Are you passionate about improving the employee experiences? You’re joining at the right time. You will help us drive operational excellence by applying your Workday knowledge on simple and complex employee change requests, across the lifecycle - from hiring employees, onboarding, position management, worker mobility and termination. This is not a “technical” role, but allows you to roll up the sleeves and lead less experienced staff by example on how to most effectively employ Workday to transact business processes, reports, and events along the employee lifecycle. Your work and projects will improve our Workday implementation, processes and inform our policies.
The role also requires a strong understanding of the HR processes associated with these representative events and how they are designed in Workday.
- A fantastic collaborator who truly enjoys making operations better for others
- 4 years of HR Coordinator
- High level of data entry, accuracy and familiarity with developing efficiency of process
- Strong understanding of HR principles, tactics and techniques
- 2 years of Workday experience in all stages of the employee lifecycle as a user and tester of what HRIS teams build for client groups
- Competent Workday report developer, navigator and user
Profile - desired
- Trusted with highly sensitive information
- Comfortable taking the initiative and developing new solutions to old problems
- Uncomfortable with meh status quo or mediocrity
- Diligent, focused data entry administrator
- Moves fast without losing quality
- Creates a sense of urgency in efforts without creating chaos or drama
- Known for incredible customer orientation, customer service
- Is interested in continuous professional development
Education - desired
- BS. in Human Resources, psychology, liberal studies, or economics.
- Workday HCM Fundamentals, Report Writer, Advanced Reporting, Business Process Design
- PHR Certification or equivalent
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.