Mozilla is looking for a product marketer to join the team that helps to bring the web to users by building and growing mobile products. We focus on demand generation efforts across Firefox desktop and mobile products in Asia, with particular focus on our mobile apps. Based in Taipei, you will work with a small team of marketers to bring the mobile products to market and driving adoption of them via ASO, advertising campaigns and Mozilla’s owned media channels. Both left and right brained, you love slicing and dicing data, and you are equally curious about the art of great creative.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Mozilla, you will...
- Craft consumer relevant product positioning
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Interpret consumer research analysis into insights and actionable recommendations
- Develop and execute online and offline advertising campaigns via working with agency partners based on brand direction and guideline
- Develop consumer promotion campaigns
Your Professional Profile
- 5 years+ experience in brand marketing and digital marketing
- Proven ability to demonstrate analytical thinking and data-driven decision making
- FMCG consumer marketing experience would be a plus
- Independent and pro-active in identifying and solving problems
- Team player
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Offices (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us to work on products that promote choice and transparency and give people more control over their lives online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.