Mozilla is looking for an exceptional Sr. People Partner (HRBP) with a collaborative and talent-centric approach! This unique opportunity will contribute to Mozilla’s success by acting as a strategic business partner to executives and as an advocate for employee engagement. Will be the “go-to” HR leader and doer for assigned leaders and clients. This role can be based in our Berlin, Paris, or London Office.
Drives Business Performance with Talent in Focus – A doer who pushes boundaries of excellence to help break down barriers, get to yes, and all with urgency. Continuously thinking about our customers, employees, and the business and accepts personal accountability for getting results. Relentless in bringing value, identifying and realizing opportunities to achieve superior measurable results for partners. Responsible for driving performance and results with ethics and integrity.
Creates a Compelling Future – Having a clear impassioned vision of how to bring Mozilla’s unique core strengths and combination of assets to life, and motivating our employees with clear conversations on where we are going and why. Culture and change champion as we strengthen our focus on managing performance, including setting higher expectations for manager accountability and tying pay to performance.
Inspires and Develops Talent – Understanding that every employee has a stake in Mozilla’s success, and leading employees to engage their hearts and minds to develop their skills to become their personal best, both as individuals and as thriving teams. Demonstrates superior understanding of Total Rewards as a driver.
Nurtures the Mozilla Culture – Modeling our Mozilla Mission and guiding principles in everything we do with a solid sense of collaboration, openness, and diversity of thought. Taking the time to share the stories that make us who we are, welcoming and integrating all employees to create a place where each of us can be ourselves, belong, and get results.
- You will create and implement (in collaboration with key leaders) strategies to meet changing business and talent needs to support the achievement of Mozilla and team objectives. Key participant in developing strategic and people plans which build management capability and grow our talent
- You will be a change agent through the organization- and for your clients - driving solutions and communication that align with the Mozilla True North and a performance-based culture, with a focus on Total Rewards, coaching, and manager excellence
- You will apply a thorough understanding of client business strategies in order to balance HR and business priorities while executing key HR strategies and initiatives
- You will engage leaders and their teams to enhance team performance and organizational effectiveness
- Partner with business on organizational diagnosis, design, talent assessment and change management strategies and tactics
- Lead the development and implementation of systems and processes to drive continuous learning and knowledge sharing across the organization in support of the business strategies
- Work with partner groups to update and apply policies and procedures consistently across the business
- You will actively work with client group and HR leadership to propose and drive new HR initiatives that align with business needs and show innovation in the HR space
- Bachelor’s Degree in either HR, Business, or relevant social science fields required. Master's degree in those areas strongly preferred
Your Professional Profile
- You have had 8-10+ years experience as an HRBP, or HR Manager where you were directly working with and supporting executives and their teams with measured and demonstrated results
- You have a strong solutions focus, ability to quickly identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- You make lasting and meaningful relationships with your team members and internal business clients
- You have experiences where you excelled in conducting objective employee investigations with high degrees of empathy and care
- You are an excellent connector who collaborates, problem solves, and can help celebrate wins while learning from mistakes and always keeping the team in mind
- You have an ability to socialize a new or innovative idea and gain stakeholder buy-in
- You have experience working in an environment with a high level of ambiguity and are energized by gnarly challenges
- You have balanced the responsibilities of being an operational HRBP with leading new HR initiatives end to end
- You are experienced and thrive when focused on compensation,change management, talent development, recruiting and employee relations
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.