Mozilla’s mission is to promote openness, innovation, and opportunity as key to the continued health of the Internet. We make browsers, apps, code and tools that put people before profit. To enable more people to enjoy the power of the open Web, Mozilla continues to invest in strengthening product lines and building strategic partnerships across Asia. We are looking for a few top-notch Android Application Engineers to help us shape the position of Mozilla in Asia.
As a Senior Android Engineer at Mozilla, you will…
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software by being the major contributor of the architecture design of medium to large and complex Android app.
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating tests, and profiling code.
- Lead the technical discussion among different stakeholders of software projects.
- Lead feasibility study and fast prototyping of new software features.
- Collaborate with a geographically distributed development team.
- Work in the open as part of the Mozilla open source project, and engage with Mozilla’s global community, which includes mentoring contributors.
Your Professional Profile
- Strong coding skills in Java, Kotlin
- Experience building and shipping quality Android applications
- Experience working with web technologies (JS, CSS, DOM, HTML)
- Ability to quickly learn and be effective with a large code base
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.