Moz specializes in search engine optimization (SEO) tools, helping local search engines – and new customers – find our clients’ businesses online. We are dedicated to the future of SEO. We are dedicated to the future of local search. We are obsessed with it. The team is looking for an experienced, proactive, customer-first person to join as an account manager to work, post sales, with our enterprise customers for the Moz product suite. Are you a passionate problem-solver who will advocate for our customers and uncover additional business opportunities? If so, our enterprise team is just starting, so there is a great opportunity to help build the business and drive strategy to make the Moz enterprise customers become more successful.
The Enterprise Account Services team is chartered with providing on-boarding services, expert guidance, and sharing industry best practices with our largest agency and brand-direct customers.
Diversity & Inclusivity. Moz is committed to building diverse teams where people of all identities and backgrounds are welcome, included, and respected. We work to help close the gender gap in tech, and to actively recruit people from other underrepresented groups. We strongly encourage women, gender diverse people, and minority candidates to apply for this role.
- Act as the main point of contact with enterprise clients post-sale to ensure needs and expectations are met
- Engage deeply with new enterprise customers to understand their strategic needs and successfully onboard them onto the Moz Local platform
- Partner with the support organization to ensure customer needs are being met
- Perform periodic account reviews, handle customer concerns, account issues, and escalated support inquiries
- Lead the annual subscription renewal process and drive high retention
- Provide guidance and suggestions to clients and identify and qualify new opportunities
- Work closely with our Strategic Account Directors (Business Development) to ensure smooth transition after sale is complete
- Independently identify, propose, and initiate projects that make our Moz Local product better, our customers happier, and our jobs easier
- 4+ years of client management experience with enterprise software and SaaS products, ideally in the local, SEO or reputation management space.
- Infectious positive attitude and proactive leadership skills
- Experience onboarding and/or renewing enterprise subscriptions/contracts
- Desire to work in an ever-changing, experimental environment
- Demonstrated ability to give and receive feedback and resolve conflict quickly
- Intermediate knowledge of the local search space
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience working cross functionally with multiple teams including sales, engineering, finance and marketing.
We specialize in location data management, helping local search engines – and new customers – find our clients’ businesses online and off. We are dedicated to the future of local search. We build analytics software that gives our users the technical edge towards better marketing on the web. We are dedicated to the future of marketing analytics. We’re obsessed with it. We’ve been at it for years and we’re in it for the long haul. We’re a leader in our space, growing fast.
Behind our software is a sea of Mozzers with a wide array of personalities, experiences, and expertise. We’ve worked hard and deliberately to build a cultural roadmap. It’s not just about ping pong games and company parties (though we have those, too!). Learn more about it below before you apply:
- TAGFEE is the glue that holds us together and binds how we do everything at Moz. As Mozzers, we aspire to live and breathe these values.
- We make the web a better place: (http://moz.com/about) and this is how we do it:(http://moz.com/products).
Moz is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. Moz values diversity and fosters mutual respect among its employees