Help people improve their SEO knowledge! This role gives you an opportunity to have a huge impact on the digital marketing community through the design and delivery of training classes about technical SEO. Share your insights and come up with awesome TAGFEE class materials.
Moz is looking for an experienced technical SEO marketer who has worked with large sites and has a knack for breaking down complex ideas into manageable stories. This contract position will work closely with the SEO Training Program Manager to develop unique and fun learning experiences, including designing curriculum, developing in-class content, delivering live classes, and creating video-based class materials.
- Create educational materials - Develop presentations and activities to help the digital marketing community learn about SEO best practices. Work with fellow Mozzers to create curricula quickly.
- Cross-team collaboration - Work with internal stakeholders to research creative class activities that leverage Moz tools and other available software solutions
- Show course value to customers - You’ll come up with ways to sell Moz courses to customers and think creatively about what people are willing to learn from us. You will also support marketing activities related to the classes you develop.
- Navigate the feedback loopty-loop - Use Support, Success, and Marketing team feedback to pivot direction and change content on the fly. Iterate quickly on courses to keep them up-to-date with the latest tools and technologies.
- Stay frosty - Research new industry trends, tools, frameworks, projects, and other materials to stay on the cutting edge of technology.
- Share your expertise - As an online marketing and SEO expert, use your skills to help other teams and give perspective to our products.
Need to have
- Technical SEO consulting experience
- Experience with large website migrations
- Can describe how to conduct a technical site optimization
- Can demonstrate the ability to teach
Nice to have
- Experience working with large marketing agencies
- Experience building and delivering presentations
- Experience creating lessons, curricula, and online education resources
- Has an interest in cognitive science and teaching principles
- Hard-working, kind, and open to feedback
- Interested in working remotely or in Seattle
- eCommerce SEO consulting experience
Employment type: Contract
We build analytics software that gives our users the technical edge towards better marketing on the web. We are dedicated to the future of marketing analytics. We’re obsessed with it. We’ve been at it for over 7 years and we’re in it for the long haul. We’re a leader in our space, growing fast and receiving frequent recognition for our accomplishments (2014 lists include: Inc 5000, Deloitte Fast 500 and the Puget Sound Business Journal's fastest growing private companies).
Behind our software is a sea of Mozzers with a wide array of personalities, experiences, and expertise. We’ve worked hard and deliberately to build a cultural roadmap. It’s not just about ping pong games and company parties (though we have those, too!). Learn more about it below before you apply:
- TAGFEE is the glue that holds us together and binds how we do everything at Moz. As Mozzers, we aspire to live and breathe these values.
- We make the web a better place: (http://moz.com/about) and this is how we do it: (http://moz.com/products).
- Not convinced we are awesome yet? Check out our video “Why we love Moz” and our amazing benefits package.
Why Moz? Because we love what we do.
Moz is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. Moz values diversity and fosters mutual respect among its employees.