About the position
Moz specializes in SEO and location data management. We help local search engines, and new customers, find our clients’ businesses. We are dedicated to helping our clients maximize their SEO and Local SEO investments to improve their bottom line.
We’re looking for an experienced B2B enterprise sales/business development professional to join our Moz Enterprise Sales Team, and lead engagement with Moz’s top prospects.
The ideal candidate has experience calling on Fortune 500 brands and their agencies, a successful track record of developing new regions or verticals, and meeting or exceeding performance goals and metrics. If you’re ready to join a growing team, push yourself in a fast-paced environment and to have a blast while doing it, we’d love to talk with you!
- Prospect, access and engage Fortune 500 brands and their agencies that have/manage 100 plus physical locations
- Evangelize Moz vision through product demonstrations and presentations to C-level executives
- Establish Moz value and build consensus with client stakeholders (Marketing, SEO, Digital, Ops etc.) to move agreements through Procurement, Legal and Finance
- Drive meaningful new business growth in assigned region/vertical through combination of cultivating marketing leads, email campaigns, warm calling, in-market events and more
- Develop and execute specific account strategies coordinating Moz resources such as Customer Success, Subject Matter Experts, Engineers, Partners, Executives etc.
- Forecast monthly and quarterly sales activity and revenue achievement
- Consistently achieve or exceed revenue and customer satisfaction goals
- 5+ years of SaaS, Search or Digital Media Sales
- 5+ years selling directly to brands with 100 plus physical locations, and or their agencies
- Successful track record of consistently achieving or exceeding sales goals
- Successful track record of building relationships across various stake holders and managing complex sales cycle
- Desire, experience and commitment to working in a team selling environment
- Understanding of digital ecosystem, SEO and Local SEO a big plus
- Demonstrated sales achievement (e.g. Presidents Club, consistently surpassing targets, etc.)
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- BA or BS degree
We build software to help marketers do better marketing. We are dedicated to the future of SEO and we are a long-time leader in our space. We receive frequent recognition for our accomplishments and most recently received 2nd place honors in the PSBJ Best Places to Work.
Behind our software is a sea of Mozzers with a wide array of personalities, experiences, and expertise. We’ve worked hard and deliberately to build a cultural roadmap. Learn more about us below before you apply:
- TAGFEE is the glue that holds us together and binds how we do everything at Moz. As Mozzers, we aspire to live and breathe these values.
- We make the web a better place: (http://moz.com/about) and this is how we do it: (http://moz.com/products).
- Not convinced we are awesome yet? Check out our Instagram and YouTube Channel
Sneak Peak at the Goodies
- Competitive salary, 401K, stock options
- Generous time off plus $3,000 per year towards your vacation!!
- Home internet and transportation subsidies
- 150% charitable donation match
- And so much more (feel free to grill us about the rest in the interview!)
Why Moz? Because we love what we do.
Moz is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. Moz values diversity and fosters mutual respect among its employees.
Moz participates in E-Verify