Our Customer Enablement Team is looking for a positive, outgoing, people person to join our team. You’ll help small business customers overcome obstacles so they can more effectively compete online and be found by customers. This role involves using email, chat, social channels, and phones to answer questions ranging from billing inquiries to product offerings to troubleshooting intense technical issues. You’re a quick learner, loves solving complex problems and always looking for ways to improve the support experience for our customers.
We are an office optional company. This position can be fully remote from anywhere within Canada. We're also open to having folks be based out of our Vancouver, BC office.
Diversity & Inclusivity. Moz is committed to building diverse teams where people of all identities and backgrounds are welcome, included, and respected.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll handle anywhere from 20-50 customer conversations per day.
- You’ll provide support to our customers and prospective customers via email, social channels, forums, phone, etc.
- Advocate for our customers by thoroughly documenting their issues and sending reports to our engineering and product teams.
- Identify and propose ways we can make our company better, our customers happier, and our jobs easier.
- Use your HTML, CSS, programming, copywriting, or other creative & unique skills to initiate projects that improve the customer experience.
- Understand and embrace our core values: Transparency, Accountable, Generous, Fun, Empathetic and Exceptional.
Experience We Want to See
- Experience providing technical support for B2B SaaS products.
- Experience writing bug reports or other technical documents.
- A working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and marketing analytics.
- Experience with customer support software like Intercom, Zuora, Authorize.net, JIRA, Confluence, Google Sheets, Chameleon, Wistia, DocuSign, and/or similar applications is a third plus!
Moz is the most trusted authority in online search with powerful SEO and Local Search platforms to help marketers improve the position of their brands, business locations and competitive rank in search results. Moz’s platforms are powered by world class-quality data, both robust and fresh enough to serve as the foundation upon which crucial business decisions are made.
Moz was founded in 2006 and is a subsidiary of Ziff Davis (NASDAQ: ZD)