The Moz Implementation Specialist is responsible for the technical implementation and initial enterprise-level customer adoption of Moz products in a way that maximizes each product’s value within the context of each enterprise customer’s unique business needs. Working alongside members of the Sales, Account Management and Support team, the Moz Implementation Specialist plays a key customer-facing role in elevating Moz’s product offerings through their provision of crucial technical product information and support.
What You'll Do:
- Actively engage with enterprise customers and resellers to assess client needs and priorities, and ensure the full potential of Moz solutions
- Be responsible for describing and escalating bugs through appropriate internal channels
- Handle complex implementation processes with equal regard for client KPIs and technical integration requirements
- Accompany enterprise customers through various stages of escalation management, in collaboration with Senior Customer Operations Managers and other key members of the Customer Success team
- Develop and iterate best practice solutions and document them through the development of internal and external guides
Experience We Want To See:
- Have relevant professional experience at a B2B software company in relation to a product requiring explanation, preferably in the areas of online marketing, e-commerce or IT
- Have a service-oriented customer-first approach
- Be able to quickly familiarize yourself with new and technically complex issues, prioritize them and organize
- Be familiar with ticketing and CRM systems (e.g. Jira, Salesforce, etc.)
- Be open to new ideas and approaches
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be detail-oriented and results-driven
- Welcome complex technical issues as interesting challenges
- Maintain an unshakable air of professionalism
- Effortlessly triage, prioritize, juggle and multi-task
- Be as strong a leader as you are a collaborator
- Demonstrate an ability to simply explain complex issues and their related solutions
We build search intelligence and analytics software that gives our marketing users the technical edge towards better marketing on the web. We are dedicated to the future of marketing analytics. We’re obsessed with it. We’ve been at it for 15 years and we’re in it for the long haul. We receive frequent recognition for our accomplishments as well as being one of the best companies to work for.
In October of 2018 Moz acquired STAT, an eight year old Vancouver-based software company. STAT is a complex, distributed system that gathers, analyzes, and delivers high-volume SEO analytics data for our enterprise clients, fresh every day. We’re thrilled to come together as one company! We are both passionate about our shared values and commitment to developing the best organic search solutions for our customers.
Sneak Peak at the Goodies:
- Competitive salary, RRSP w/ match, stock options
- Generous time off plus $3,000 per year towards your vacation!!
- Home internet and transportation subsidies
- 100% charitable donation match
- And so much more (feel free to grill us about the rest in the interview!)
Some reasons why you’d want to work with us:
- You want to play a big part in growing a young, profitable company
- You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued—not face time (a good work-life balance is just how we do things)
- You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do
- You’re looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on your toes thinking
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful
We value diversity, equity and inclusion.