Do you have a way with words and mad phone skillz? Help Moz’s customer enablement team reach out to new customers in their first months and take users’ experience from good to great! You’ll identify customers’ goals, set up walkthroughs of the Moz toolset, and educate users on how to get the most out of Moz. For this customer-focused, results-driven role, you’ll need to be upbeat and ready to thrive in an an experimental culture. You work hard, empathize with customers and adapt easily to rapid changes in direction.
What You’ll Do
- Proactive Outreach: Welcome new customers to Moz via email, phone and live walkthroughs of the tools.
- Boost Retention: Show customers how to accomplish their goals with the Moz tools and introduce them to the best training resources available to increase product engagement and retention.
- Troubleshooting: Investigate customer problems by reproducing and analyzing issues to resolve product bugs or technical problems, and provide helpful resources that suit their needs/satisfy their questions.
- Communication: Communicate clearly and collaborate closely with other members of the customer success team to provide a seamless experience as customers move through their lifecycle with Moz.
- Projects: Work on other high-impact projects that help you and/or the team contribute to reducing customer churn, increasing retention, and improving the overall efficiency of our internal team processes.
- Leadership: Propose ways to iterate on the onboarding strategy through trial and error and data analysis.
- Positivity: Create joy and happiness for everyone involved, including customers, team members, and other Mozzers!
Experience We Want to See
- Experience with software training, customer service and workflow coordination in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communicator with verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain up-to-date product knowledge
- Initiative to research customers and make suggestions based on their goals
- Desire and ability to work in an ever-changing, experimental environment
- Proactive leadership skills
- A passion for TAGFEE values and for creating a world of better marketing
- Familiarity with Moz tools and online marketing a plus
- High level of accountability to consistently deliver quality work in a reasonable timeframe
- Willingness to work outside standard business hours to accommodate customer schedules
We build search intelligence and analytics software that gives our marketing users the technical edge towards better marketing on the web. We are dedicated to the future of marketing analytics. We’re obsessed with it. We’ve been at it for 15 years and we’re in it for the long haul. We receive frequent recognition for our accomplishments as well as being one of the best companies to work for.
In October of 2018 Moz acquired STAT, an eight year old Vancouver-based software company. STAT is a complex, distributed system that gathers, analyzes, and delivers high-volume SEO analytics data for our enterprise clients, fresh every day. We’re thrilled to come together as one company! We are both passionate about our shared values and commitment to developing the best organic search solutions for our customers.
Sneak Peak at the Goodies:
- Competitive salary, 401K/RRSP w/ match, stock options
- Generous time off plus $3,000 per year towards your vacation!!
- Home internet and transportation subsidies
- 100% charitable donation match
- And so much more (feel free to grill us about the rest in the interview!)
Some reasons why you’d want to work with us:
- You want to play a big part in growing a young, profitable company
- You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued—not face time (a good work-life balance is just how we do things)
- You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do
- You’re looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on your toes thinking
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful
We value diversity, equity and inclusion.