Moz specializes in search engine optimization (SEO) tools, helping local search engines – and new customers – find our clients’ businesses online. We are dedicated to the future of SEO. We are obsessed with it. The team is looking for an experienced, proactive, customer-first person to join as an account manager to work, post sales, with our marketing agency customers for the Moz product suite. Are you a passionate problem-solver who will advocate for our customers and uncover additional business opportunities? Do you know what it's like to work for an agency and having to managing multiple client relationships? If so, our enterprise team is just starting, so there is a great opportunity to help build the business and drive strategy to make the Moz agency customers become more successful.
The Enterprise Account Services team is chartered with providing on-boarding services, expert guidance, and sharing industry best practices with our largest agency and brand-direct customers.
Diversity & Inclusivity. Moz is committed to building diverse teams where people of all identities and backgrounds are welcome, included, and respected. We work to help close the gender gap in tech, and to actively recruit people from other underrepresented groups. We strongly encourage women, gender diverse people, and minority candidates to apply for this role.
What You'll Do
- Act as the main point of contact with marketing agency clients post-sale to ensure needs and expectations are met
- Engage deeply with new enterprise agency customers to understand their strategic needs and successfully onboard them onto the Moz platform
- Partner with the support organization to ensure customer needs are being met
- Perform periodic account reviews, handle customer concerns, account issues, and escalated support inquiries
- Lead the annual subscription renewal process and drive high retention
- Provide guidance and suggestions to clients and identify and qualify new opportunities
- Work closely with our Strategic Account Directors (Business Development) to ensure smooth transition after sale is complete
- Independently identify, propose, and initiate projects that make our Moz product better, our customers happier, and our jobs easier
What We Want to See
- 5+ years of working in a marketing agency managing enterprise client accounts and/or experience in a SaaS company which serves agency clients
- Infectious positive attitude and proactive leadership skills
- Experience onboarding and/or renewing enterprise subscriptions/contracts
- Desire to work in an ever-changing, experimental environment
- Demonstrated ability to give and receive feedback and resolve conflict quickly
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience working cross functionally with multiple teams including sales, engineering, finance and marketing.
We build search intelligence and analytics software that gives our marketing users the technical edge towards better marketing on the web. We are dedicated to the future of marketing analytics. We’re obsessed with it. We’ve been at it for 15 years and we’re in it for the long haul. We receive frequent recognition for our accomplishments as well as being one of the best companies to work for.
In October of 2018 Moz acquired STAT, an eight year old Vancouver-based software company. STAT is a complex, distributed system that gathers, analyzes, and delivers high-volume SEO analytics data for our enterprise clients, fresh every day. We’re thrilled to come together as one company! We are both passionate about our shared values and commitment to developing the best organic search solutions for our customers.
Sneak Peak at the Goodies:
- Competitive salary, 401K/RRSP w/ match, stock options
- Generous time off plus $3,000 per year towards your vacation!!
- Home internet and transportation subsidies
- 100% charitable donation match
- And so much more (feel free to grill us about the rest in the interview!)
Some reasons why you’d want to work with us:
- You want to play a big part in growing a young, profitable company
- You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued—not face time (a good work-life balance is just how we do things)
- You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do
- You’re looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on your toes thinking
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful
We value diversity, equity and inclusion.