Software savvy, quick-learnin’, tech-slinging, and goal driven? You’re exactly the person we want to talk to! As a Director of Strategic Accounts at Moz, you’ll be in a position to make a huge impact on our growing business. You’ll be responsible for creating relationships and driving new revenue.
Moz specializes in SEO and location data management, helping local search engines – and new customers – find our clients’ businesses online and off. We are dedicated to helping our clients maximize their SEO and Local SEO investments. We’re looking for an experienced Director of Strategic Accounts professional to join our Moz Enterprise Sales Team, where you’ll play a vital role in the growth of Moz.
The ideal candidate is experienced in B2B enterprise sales/business development professional, with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding performance goals and metrics. If you’re ready to join a growing team, push yourself in a fast-paced environment, and have a blast while doing it, we’d love to talk to you!
What You Will Do:
- Prospect, access, engage, and assess the needs of Fortune 1,000 brands and their agencies that have, or manage,100 plus physical locations
- Evangelize Moz vision through product demonstrations and presentations to C-level executives
- Establish Moz value and build consensus with client stakeholders (Marketing, SEO, Digital, Ops etc) to move agreements through procurement, Legal and Finance
- Drive meaningful new business growth in assigned region/vertical through combination of cultivating marketing leads, email campaigns, warm-calling, in-market events, and more
- Develop and executive specific account strategies, coordinating Moz resources such as Enterprise Account Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Engineers, Partners, Executives etc.
- Forecast monthly and quarterly sales activity and revenue achievement; track efforts and progress using CRM and related systems
- Consistently achieve, or exceed, revenue and customer satisfaction goals
- Partner with customer success team to hand off new strategic customers for onboarding
Experience We Want To See:
- 3+ years of martech or ad tech SaaS, Search, or other Digital Media Sales
- 3+ years selling directly to brands and/or their agencies
- Successful track record of consistently achieving or exceeding sales goals
- Successful track record of building relationships across various stakeholders and managing complex sales cycle
- Desire, experience, and commitment to working in a team-selling environment
- Understanding of digital ecosystem, SEO, and Local SEO a big plus
- Demonstrated sales achievement (e.g. Presidents Club, consistently surpassing targets, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce, OutReach and other sales or martech
- The ability to accurately forecast a sales pipeline
- Strong and engaging presentation skills
- The ability to work autonomously or with others
- Willingness to travel
We build search intelligence and analytics software that gives our marketing users the technical edge towards better marketing on the web. We are dedicated to the future of marketing analytics. We’re obsessed with it. We’ve been at it for 15 years and we’re in it for the long haul. We receive frequent recognition for our accomplishments as well as being one of the best companies to work for.
In October of 2018 Moz acquired STAT, an eight year old Vancouver-based software company. STAT is a complex, distributed system that gathers, analyzes, and delivers high-volume SEO analytics data for our enterprise clients, fresh every day. We’re thrilled to come together as one company! We are both passionate about our shared values and commitment to developing the best organic search solutions for our customers.
Sneak Peak at the Goodies:
- Competitive salary, 401K/RRSP w/ match, stock options
- Generous time off plus $3,000 per year towards your vacation!!
- Home internet and transportation subsidies
- 100% charitable donation match
- And so much more (feel free to grill us about the rest in the interview!)
Some reasons why you’d want to work with us:
- You want to play a big part in growing a young, profitable company
- You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued—not face time (a good work-life balance is just how we do things)
- You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do
- You’re looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on your toes thinking
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful
We value diversity, equity and inclusion.