Moz is looking for an experienced digital marketing professional to fill an immediate opening for a Website Marketing Manager.
The Website Marketing Manager reports directly to the Director of Customer Lifecycle Marketing, providing leadership and support for web analytics tools that deliver insights to help increase site visitors, create deeper engagement, and improve online conversions. They will work cross-functionally across marketing, engineering, and design teams to optimize the Moz.com experience for existing customers and prospects and ensure KPIs and success metrics are tightly aligned with marketing objectives.
Diversity & Inclusivity. Moz is committed to building diverse teams where people of all identities and backgrounds are welcome, included, and respected. We work to help close the gender gap in tech, and to actively recruit people from other underrepresented groups. We strongly encourage women, gender diverse people, and minority candidates to apply for this role.
What You'll Do
- Use data to identify insights that inform hypotheses and test ideas.
- Plan, and prioritize insights and testing strategies which meet business objectives
- Identify, build and execute on A/B, multivariate tests to support campaign objectives.
- Analyze and evaluate A/B tests, report on results and recommend next steps.
- Perform all duties of an analytics tool administrator including/managing account access, site tagging and configurations, custom dashboards, and user training as requested.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure proper setup and maintenance of Moz’s analytics platform: Google Analytics.
- Run regularly-scheduled web analytics reports that contribute meaningful analysis and actionable insights.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations Manager, Campaign Managers, and other team members to collect and integrate website analytics data into campaign, marketing channel, and marketing team performance reports, as needed.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and reporting for internal clients as requested.
- Develop a holistic view of the customer decision journey and apply insights to inform the development of a website experience that engages and converts.
What We Want To See
- 4+ years working experience in a marketing capacity, preferably in B2B tech, which include 2+ years experience managing a web analytics platform
- Ability to work within a content management system (CMS)
- Google Analytics certified and expert
- Proficiency developing custom reports, advanced segments, and complex goals, and the interpretation and presentation of findings
- Experience in assessing website usability and in aiding user-experience optimization
- Previous experience with A/B testing programs (and any associated software)
- An understanding of various methods for visualizing analysis and presenting data in a way that can be easily consumed by less technical staff.
- Intermediate Excel skills; ability to integrate disparate data sets into clear, concise reports
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong familiarity with Google Tag Manager
- Strong familiarity with Google Search Console
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, and/or familiarity with Segment.io is preferred but not required.
We build search intelligence and analytics software that gives our marketing users the technical edge towards better marketing on the web. We are dedicated to the future of marketing analytics. We’re obsessed with it. We’ve been at it for 15 years and we’re in it for the long haul. We receive frequent recognition for our accomplishments as well as being one of the best companies to work for.
In October of 2018 Moz acquired STAT, an eight year old Vancouver-based software company. STAT is a complex, distributed system that gathers, analyzes, and delivers high-volume SEO analytics data for our enterprise clients, fresh every day. We’re thrilled to come together as one company! We are both passionate about our shared values and commitment to developing the best organic search solutions for our customers.
Sneak Peak at the Goodies:
- Competitive salary, 401K/RRSP w/ match, stock options
- Generous time off plus $3,000 per year towards your vacation!!
- Home internet and transportation subsidies
- 100% charitable donation match
- And so much more (feel free to grill us about the rest in the interview!)
Some reasons why you’d want to work with us:
- You want to play a big part in growing a young, profitable company
- You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued—not face time (a good work-life balance is just how we do things)
- You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do
- You’re looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on your toes thinking
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful
We value diversity, equity and inclusion.