As a TPM at Moz you will lead, plan, organize, communicate, problem solve and deliver. Our small team of TPMs have a high impact on the business, working on projects throughout the company from building software systems to driving a culture around growth mindset and what it really means to be TAGFEE.
This role will be focused on Moz’s SaaS products, and is a partner to product and engineering leadership.
There is plenty of opportunity for growth here and we will encourage you to innovate and contribute towards the long-term vision of the company and the software we build to get us there.
What You’ll Do
- Work with product leadership and other stakeholders to define and plan roadmaps for major strategic efforts
- Drive project definition and delivery across feature, platform, and infrastructure teams
- Work with product and development teams to identify and define stories and technical requirements
- Act as point of contact for relationships with contract development resources, including non-US teams
- Help shepard the company strategic planning processes
- Guide team process definition and improvement
What’s Important to Us
- Strong analytical and metrics-driven work style
- Empathy for customers and coworkers
- Enthusiasm and persistence in identifying and solving problems
- Ability to drive prioritization and communicate value, effort, and trade-offs involved
- Commitment to shipping new products and features to customers regularly
- Curiosity and motivation for learning and improving how you and your teams work
- Team-focused collaboration, communication, coaching, and problem solving
Experience We Want to See
- Significant time as a program or project manager for teams developing web applications, sites, apps or SaaS products with direct impact on customer experience or performance
- 5+ years managing cross-functional software development projects
- Agile/scrum coaching and team improvement
- Leadership of process and delivery with distributed teams outside the US
- Work as a software developer/engineer
- JIRA administration and management for multiple teams and projects
- Experience with marketing or SEO
We build software to help marketers do better marketing. We are dedicated to the future of SEO and we are a long-time leader in our space. We receive frequent recognition for our accomplishments and most recently received 2nd place honors in the PSBJ Best Places to Work.
Behind our software is a sea of Mozzers with a wide array of personalities, experiences, and expertise. We’ve worked hard and deliberately to build a cultural roadmap. Learn more about us below before you apply:
- TAGFEE is the glue that holds us together and binds how we do everything at Moz. As Mozzers, we aspire to live and breathe these values.
- We make the web a better place: (http://moz.com/about) and this is how we do it: (http://moz.com/products).
- Not convinced we are awesome yet? Check out our Instagram and YouTube Channel
Sneak Peak at the Goodies
- Competitive salary, 401K, stock options
- Generous time off plus $3,000 per year towards your vacation!!
- Home internet and transportation subsidies
- 150% charitable donation match
- And so much more (feel free to grill us about the rest in the interview!)
Why Moz? Because we love what we do.
Moz is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. Moz values diversity and fosters mutual respect among its employees.
Moz participates in E-Verify