Moz specializes in search engine optimization (SEO) tools, helping local search engines – and new customers – find our clients’ businesses online. We are dedicated to the future of SEO. We are dedicated to the future of local search. We are obsessed with it. The team is looking for an experienced, proactive, customer-first person to join as an account manager to work with our enterprise customers for the Moz product suite. Are you a passionate problem-solver who will advocate for our customers and uncover additional business opportunities? If so, our enterprise team is growing quickly, so there is a great opportunity to help build the business and drive strategy to make Moz enterprise customers become more successful.
The Enterprise Account Management team is chartered with developing meaningful relationships, providing strategic guidance, sharing industry best practices, and ensuring satisfaction, growth and repeat business for our largest agency and brand-direct customers.
Moz is committed to building diverse teams where people of all identities and backgrounds are welcome, included, and respected. We work to help close the gender gap in tech, and to actively recruit people from other underrepresented groups. We strongly encourage women, gender-diverse people, and minority candidates to apply for this role.
What You'll Do
- Engage deeply with new enterprise customers to understand their strategic needs and ensure a successful and long term partnership with Moz
- Perform strategic account reviews, handle customer concerns, account issues, and escalated support inquiries
- Lead the annual subscription renewal process, drive growth through cross sell and upsell activities, and ensure high retention
- Provide strategic guidance and best practices to clients and identify and qualify new opportunities
- Partner with the support organization to ensure customer needs are being met
- Work closely with our business development team to ensure a smooth transition after sale is complete
What We Want to See
- Hands on experience and demonstrated knowledge of SEO is required.
- 5+ years of enterprise client management experience with software and SaaS products
- Experience growing accounts, securing contracts and onboarding customers
- Previous experience at a marketing agency strongly preferred
- Desire to work in an ever-changing, high growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to give and receive feedback and resolve conflict quickly
- Familiarity with our suite of products: Moz Local, Moz Pro and STAT
- Experience with Salesforce or similar enterprise-level CRM software
- Strong ability to work cross functionally with multiple teams including sales, engineering, finance and marketing
- Infectious positive attitude and proactive leadership skills
We build search intelligence and analytics software that gives our marketing users the technical edge towards better marketing on the web. We are dedicated to the future of marketing analytics. We’re obsessed with it. We’ve been at it for 15 years and we’re in it for the long haul. We receive frequent recognition for our accomplishments as well as being one of the best companies to work for.
In October of 2018 Moz acquired STAT, an eight year old Vancouver-based software company. STAT is a complex, distributed system that gathers, analyzes, and delivers high-volume SEO analytics data for our enterprise clients, fresh every day. We’re thrilled to come together as one company! We are both passionate about our shared values and commitment to developing the best organic search solutions for our customers.
Sneak Peak at the Goodies:
- Competitive salary, RRSP/401K contributions, stock options
- Generous time off plus $3,000 per year towards your vacation!
- A sizable wellness and health spending account
- Medical package including dental, optometry, prescriptions, massage, and physio
- A relaxed and welcoming work environment
- Opportunities for travel, further education, and career growth
- Flexible hours
- And more - ask us about the rest
Some reasons why you’d want to work with us:
- You want to play a big part in growing a young, profitable company
- You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued—not face time (a good work-life balance is just how we do things)
- You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do
- You’re looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on your toes thinking
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful
We value diversity, equity and inclusion.