As the CE Relationship Manager, you will be the primary point of contact for our stellar STAT customer base. STAT is a complex, distributed system that gathers, analyzes, and delivers high-volume SEO analytics data for our enterprise clients. You build relationships easily, so it’s natural for you to become a trusted resource and strategic partner for your customers. Your expertise of the product shines through as you share best practices and identify opportunities for customers to best leverage STAT to unlock insights.
You have a start-up mindset and you’re not afraid to challenge ideas and are always looking for ways to support growth and optimize processes.
Through your previous experience working in SaaS, you know that engagement is critical for building retention and are committed to ensuring every user is benefiting from using the Moz suite of solutions. Measures of success for this role are with client churn rates, account growth, and client advocacy. This role sits in the Customer Enablement team and reports to the Director of CE.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be the primary point of contact for our SMB customers
- You’ll develop and maintain a deep expertise of Moz product and services.
- Identify and maintain industry and product best practices to provide value to clients.
- Act as a reliable, strategic resource that our user base can trust and look to for answers on demand.
- Create and maintain happy, engaged customers.
- Train and onboard new customers, teaching them how to use Moz to achieve their goals.
- Drive product adoption by training existing customers on new features.
- Own customer retention, handling customer renewals and cancellations.
- Proactively offer advice, support and ideas to our user base to help them improve their SEO game.
- Coordinate customer enablement campaigns to show our love and nurture existing relationships.
- Work closely with our development team to ensure all custom customer requests are met.
- Contribute ideas that positively impact our team, the business, and our clients. We want you to be a trusted advisor across the board!
Experience We Want to See:
- You’ve worked in a client-facing role for a SaaS company or digital marketing agency for 2+ years.
- Prior hands on experience with SEO and search marketing.
- You’re a pro communicator, both written and verbal, and command a presence in presentations.
- Project management is second nature to you – saying you’re hyper-organized is an understatement.
We build search intelligence and analytics software that gives our marketing users the technical edge towards better marketing on the web. We are dedicated to the future of marketing analytics. We’re obsessed with it. We’ve been at it for 15 years and we’re in it for the long haul. We receive frequent recognition for our accomplishments as well as being one of the best companies to work for.
In October of 2018 Moz acquired STAT, an eight year old Vancouver-based software company. STAT is a complex, distributed system that gathers, analyzes, and delivers high-volume SEO analytics data for our enterprise clients, fresh every day. We’re thrilled to come together as one company! We are both passionate about our shared values and commitment to developing the best organic search solutions for our customers.
Sneak Peak at the Goodies:
- Competitive salary, RRSP contributions, stock options
- Generous time off plus $3,000 per year towards your vacation!!
- A sizable wellness and health spending account
- Medical package including dental, optometry, prescriptions, massage, and physio
- A relaxed and welcoming work environment
- Opportunities for travel, further education, and career growth
- Flexible hours
- And more - ask us about the rest
Some reasons why you’d want to work with us:
- You want to play a big part in growing a young, profitable company
- You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued—not face time (a good work-life balance is just how we do things)
- You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do
- You’re looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on your toes thinking
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful
We value diversity, equity and inclusion.