Moz is looking for an experienced marketing professional to fill an immediate opening for a B2B Agency Marketing Manager.
Are you a professional marketing manager preferably with experience in the technology SaaS space who understands the way digital agencies work? Do you have experience reaching and engaging target personas at agencies of all sizes? Are you a strong storyteller and writer who can quickly pull together slides for an agency roadshow, content for an email campaign, or a one sheet for a tradeshow? Do you understand the nitty gritty of account based marketing and reaching different types of audiences at different stages in the customer journey? Are you as adept at field marketing, including working with a field sales team on special VIP events and direct marketing experiences for prospects as you are at digitally engaging prospects through LinkedIn InMail, email, and targeted paid advertising?
If you answered yes to all of the above and have a sense of adventure and love the fast pace of SaaS marketing, you’ll be the perfect addition to our crew!
In this exciting opportunity, you’ll work across the organization with every channel marketing lead, field and inside sales teams, and key business stakeholders to create and execute targeted marketing programs for aggressive acquisition, retention, and growth goals.
Diversity & Inclusivity. Moz is committed to building diverse teams where people of all identities and backgrounds are welcome, included, and respected. We work to help close the gender gap in tech, and to actively recruit people from other underrepresented groups. We strongly encourage women, gender diverse people, and minority candidates to apply for this role.
What you will do
- Develop and lead agency-focused marketing programs, including agency roadshows, agency engagement at trade shows, and multi-channel digital campaigns
- Create and manage the execution and optimization of “always on” digital marketing programs, such as content-rich webinars and hyper-targeted paid advertising (working with an ad agency), to reach and engage target prospects from digital and marketing services agencies
- Work with marketing channel leads to develop and manage integrated campaigns across events, email, and social, with targeted content, that drive agency marketing results
- Work closely with our enterprise marketing and sales teams to understand the health and velocity of the sales pipeline and respond accordingly with marketing programs to increase quality and volume of marketing qualified leads and increase sales velocity to close
- Work with our content and design teams to develop and manage a library of the most-needed agency-focused collateral, including sales pitch decks, sell sheets, and shareable content
What we want to see
- 5+ years of experience in b2b marketing in roles, preferably working for SaaS technology companies
- 2+ years working at an SEO, digital agency, or marketing services firm OR equivalent experience in b2b marketing roles targeting buyers at these agencies
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage agency marketing programs that deliver leads that result in revenue
- Experience with multi-channel marketing, with an emphasis on events and email
- An understanding and experience with account based marketing strategies
- Strong creative problem solving, analytical skills, communication skills, and extreme attention to detail
- Must love working in a marketing leadership role that includes making and driving home strong, informed recommendations to marketing and sales leadership
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce and Hubspot (or other marketing automation software). Experience and/or familiarity with Terminus, Engagio or any other account based marketing platform a plus.
We build search intelligence and analytics software that gives our marketing users the technical edge towards better marketing on the web. We are dedicated to the future of marketing analytics. We’re obsessed with it. We’ve been at it for over 10 years and we’re in it for the long haul. We receive frequent recognition for our accomplishments and most recently received 2nd place honors in the PSBJ Best Places to Work.
In October of 2018 Moz acquired STAT, a long-time friend of ours in Vancouver, BC. We’re thrilled to come together as one company! We are both passionate about our shared values and commitment to developing the best organic search solutions for our customers. We’re building a great company and culture together -- come join us!
Behind our software is a sea of Mozzers with a wide array of personalities, experiences, and expertise. We’ve worked hard and deliberately to build a cultural roadmap. Learn more about us below before you apply:
- TAGFEE is the glue that holds us together and binds how we do everything at Moz. As Mozzers, we aspire to live and breathe these values.
- We make the web a better place: (http://moz.com/about) and this is how we do it: (http://moz.com/products).
Sneak Peak at the Goodies
- Competitive salary, 401K, stock options
- Generous time off plus $3,000 per year towards your vacation!!
- Home internet and transportation subsidies
- 150% charitable donation match
- And so much more (feel free to grill us about the rest in the interview!)
Why Moz? Because we love what we do.
Moz is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. Moz values diversity and fosters mutual respect among its employees.
Moz participates in E-Verify