Software savvy, quick-learnin’, tech-slinging, and goal driven?
You’re exactly the person we want to talk to.
As an Account Executive with the STAT team at Moz, you’re in the position to make a huge impact on our growing business. You’ll be responsible for creating relationships and driving new revenue.
You have a proactive attitude and the initiative to get things done. You love nothing more than developing new markets and doing whatever it takes, including research, lead generation, customizing content, and developing each and every opportunity. You might not know a lot about SEO, but you’re a quick study and are excited to learn new things. And of course, you’re driven to succeed—but you know relationships are always more important than closing a deal.
This role is part of Sales, but will work collaboratively with the Sales, Marketing, and Client Success teams.
- Exceed individual quarterly quotas.
- Create and implement a strategic territory plan.
- Prospect and engage with opportunities in your territory.
- Manage and report on the sales pipeline.
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of STAT and our target audience.
- Represent the company and the product at trade shows, conferences, and other key marketing activities.
- Build and maintain excellent industry relationships.
- Support and collaborate with team members to achieve sales and marketing objectives.
- Three or more years experience in sales; preferably in SaaS
- A history of exceeding your quotas
- The ability to accurately forecast a sales pipeline
- Excellent written, oral, and listening skills
- Strong and engaging presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce or other B2B CRM systems
- The ability to work autonomously or with others
ABOUT STAT (recently acquired by Moz):
We’re a Vancouver-based software company that’s been growing steadily over the last five years, with no signs of slowing down. Our product is a complex, distributed system that gathers, analyzes, and delivers high-volume SEO analytics data for our enterprise clients, fresh every day.
In October of 2018 STAT was acquired by Moz, a long-time friend of ours in Seattle. We’re thrilled to come together as one company! We are both passionate about our shared values and commitment to developing the best organic search solutions for our customers. We’re building a great company and culture together -- come join us!
Sneak Peak at the Goodies:
- Generous time off plus $3,000 per year towards your vacation!!
- A sizable wellness and transportation spending account
- Medical package including dental, optometry, prescriptions, massage, and physio
- A relaxed and welcoming work environment
- Opportunities for travel, further education, and career growth
- Flexible hours
- And more - ask us about the rest
Some reasons why you’d want to work with us:
- You want to play a big part in growing a young, profitable company
- You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued—not face time (a good work-life balance is just how we do things)
- You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do
- You’re looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on your toes thinking
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful
We value diversity, equity and inclusion.