We are looking for an experienced, proactive, and self-driven Recruiter to lead the hiring efforts at Moz. You will report to the VP of People Operations and own full-cycle recruiting for all roles across the company. You will provide leadership to the company for all things related to recruiting and hiring. As the sole recruiter, you are someone who thrives off of working autonomously and balancing constantly changing priorities.
Moz is committed to building diverse teams where people of all identities and backgrounds are welcome, included, and respected. We work to help close the gender gap in tech, and to actively recruit people from other underrepresented groups. We strongly encourage women, gender diverse people, and minority candidates to apply for this role.
What You’ll Do
- Own full-cycle recruiting and be the recruiting guru at Moz.
- Develop and execute creative sourcing strategies for a variety of difficult-to-fill technical roles. Our approach to business is not “in-the box” and your approach to recruiting must be innovative as well.
- Own and develop the Moz employer-brand and go-to-market strategy for recruiting. Although you are a talented recruiter, you will think and act like a strategic marketer, seeking opportunities to develop and promote the Moz employer-brand and increase our visibility in the Seattle and Vancouver areas and other strategic markets.
- Build excellent relationships with hiring managers. Act as a strategic partner on all staffing and hiring-related issues. Consult with and coach hiring managers throughout the process.
- Refine and improve the recruiting process. You will help us take a good process and make it excellent.
- Lead pre-brief and debrief meetings making sure we are prepared for interviews and collect meaningful feedback.
- Maintain our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) and third-party job boards, handling all coordination efforts.
- Identify, track and report on meaningful recruiting metrics. Provide insight and analysis and make recommendations for improvement to our process and approach. We love our data and you must, too!
- Partner with programs such as Ada, Year Up and others to help build a diversified pipeline.
- Identify, develop and grow external relationships that will enhance our ability to attract top talent (e.g., agencies, training programs, schools, etc.)
- Work with our attorneys and be the main point of contact for anything immigration related.
- Work with the rest of the HR team to help manage our compensation strategy, merit increase process and other HR projects as needed.
What We Want to See
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience working in a full-cycle corporate technical recruiting capacity. In addition, some agency experience is preferred.
- Must have a successful sourcing track record and constantly be looking for new creative ways to attract candidates.
- Must have prior experience with designing and implementing processes with a strong commitment to continuous improvement.
- Strong communication skills, organizational, networking and negotiation skills
- Experience in a software/technical environment highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Employment term: 6 month contract to hire
We build software to help marketers do better marketing. We are dedicated to the future of SEO and we are a long-time leader in our space. We receive frequent recognition for our accomplishments and most recently received 2nd place honors in the PSBJ Best Places to Work.
Behind our software is a sea of Mozzers with a wide array of personalities, experiences, and expertise. We’ve worked hard and deliberately to build a cultural roadmap. Learn more about us below before you apply:
- TAGFEE is the glue that holds us together and binds how we do everything at Moz. As Mozzers, we aspire to live and breathe these values.
- We make the web a better place: (http://moz.com/about) and this is how we do it: (http://moz.com/products).
Sneak Peak at the Goodies
- Competitive salary, 401K, stock options
- Generous time off plus $3,000 per year towards your vacation!!
- Home internet and transportation subsidies
- 150% charitable donation match
- And so much more (feel free to grill us about the rest in the interview!)
Why Moz? Because we love what we do.
Moz is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. Moz values diversity and fosters mutual respect among its employees.
Moz participates in E-Verify