Moz Local is an emerging business line within Moz. Moz Local provides capabilities and technologies for enterprise and SMB businesses to manage the on-line web presence of their physical locations. Product capabilities include location data management, local search and other location-level online analytics, and associated services.
Moz Local is a distributed team with members in Nashville, St. Louis and the greater Seattle area. We work remotely and in the Moz office, with regular travel to get the whole team together.
Diversity & Inclusivity. Moz is committed to building diverse teams where people of all identities and backgrounds are welcome, included, and respected. We work to help close the gender gap in tech, and to actively recruit people from other underrepresented groups. We strongly encourage women, gender diverse people, and minority candidates to apply for this role.
What’s Important to Us
- High technical quality. We know our stack and tools and how to use them effectively. We are improving code and practices constantly.
- A commitment to shipping. It’s important to deliver, and we value getting new products and features to customers regularly.
- Curiosity and motivation to learn. We’re always looking for opportunities for development and growth.
- Product and and customer focus. Our team is invested in the experience of the products we build beyond the code.
- Collaboration. Team-focused communication, knowledge-sharing, and problems solving make us more effective.
What You’ll Do
- Create customer applications for managing local-business web and search visibility.
- Build data integrations with our partners like Google, Facebook, Apple, and Yelp.
- Develop high-volume data processing pipelines.
- Implement and improve deployment, monitoring, testing, and operations tools.
- Be an excellent problem solver, willing to tackle anything thrown your way.
Experience We Want to See
- At least 3 years web application development with direct impact on customer product experience or performance.
- Time in a role with responsibilities outside of code, e.g. monitoring, instrumentation, operations, managing servers/containers, deployment, etc.
What You’ll Work With
- Node.js + React/Redux on Linux
- MySQL, RethinkDB, and Postgres
- Kibana and Datadog
We build software to help marketers do better marketing. We are dedicated to the future of SEO and we are a long-time leader in our space. We receive frequent recognition for our accomplishments and most recently received 2nd place honors in the PSBJ Best Places to Work.
Behind our software is a sea of Mozzers with a wide array of personalities, experiences, and expertise. We’ve worked hard and deliberately to build a cultural roadmap. Learn more about us below before you apply:
- TAGFEE is the glue that holds us together and binds how we do everything at Moz. As Mozzers, we aspire to live and breathe these values.
- We make the web a better place: (http://moz.com/about) and this is how we do it: (http://moz.com/products).
Sneak Peak at the Goodies
- Competitive salary, 401K, stock options
- Generous time off plus $3,000 per year towards your vacation!!
- Home internet and transportation subsidies
- 150% charitable donation match
- And so much more (feel free to grill us about the rest in the interview!)
Why Moz? Because we love what we do.
Moz is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. Moz values diversity and fosters mutual respect among its employees.
Moz participates in E-Verify