Moz is looking for an experienced marketing professional to fill an immediate opening for a B2B Marketing Operations & Analytics Manager.
Are you an experienced marketing operations and analytics manager who loves creating scalable processes to help the dynamic nature of a “test, learn, and optimize” culture have massive impact? Do you have a crazy love for working collaboratively with sales, product, finance, and business intelligence teams to dig into data and find the story that others might miss? Are you a pricing analysis genius who understands how to meet business goals while delighting customers with the perfect pricing tiers? Do you have experience aligning data and technology across teams and managing day-to-day cross-functional processes? If you have a sense of adventure and love the fast pace of SaaS marketing analytics and operations, you’ll be the perfect addition to our crew!
In this exciting opportunity, you’ll work across the organization with other marketers and key business stakeholders to develop, monitor, and own the operational processes, data and analytics tools, metrics dashboards, and performance reports marketing uses to optimize for aggressive acquisition, retention, and growth goals.
Diversity & Inclusivity. Moz is committed to building diverse teams where people of all identities and backgrounds are welcome, included, and respected. We work to help close the gender gap in tech, and to actively recruit people from other underrepresented groups. We strongly encourage women, gender diverse people, and minority candidates to apply for this role.
- Unlock the potential of our Moz dataset to help transform Marketing into a results-driven, data-informed operation
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in overall marketing operations, campaign and lead management
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Work closely with our SFDC administrator, sales, business intelligence, and product management teams to create marketing processes and reporting that aligns cross-functionally
- Evaluate, optimize and maintain metrics dashboards and reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact including data analysis and reporting for full-funnel campaign and channel ROI reporting
- Own ongoing pricing analysis that focuses on delivering the best value for our customers
- Perform a variety of analyses such as cross-channel marketing program performance analysis, website analytics, customer segmentation, ROI modeling, lifetime value analysis, pricing analysis, attribution analysis, A/B testing data analytics etc.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Constantly iterate and improve processes across marketing team to maximize efficiency & scalability
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS marketing and pricing analytics, testing and optimization, including 3+ years managing technical and business marketing operations
- Customer centric view of data and analysis with a demonstrated focus on how we can use data to create more relevant marketing programs to surprise and delight our customers
- Data-driven thinker and storyteller who loves finding the details and seeing the trends in facts and statistics, and putting it all together into insights that enlighten
- Experience creating and managing a structured best practice approach for managing streamlined cross-channel marketing operations, including tracking, analyzing, and reporting full funnel marketing data and insights
- Strong analytical skills (love working in Excel/Google Sheets)
- Strong familiarity with marketing technology and desire to master it
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- Ability to strategize, develop, and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google UTM tracking, Salesforce, Tableau; experience with SQL and/or Hubspot a plus
We build analytics software that gives our users the technical edge towards better marketing on the web. We are dedicated to the future of marketing analytics. We’re obsessed with it. We’ve been at it for over 10 years and we’re in it for the long haul. We receive frequent recognition for our accomplishments and most recently received 2nd place honors in the PSBJ Best Places to Work.
Behind our software is a sea of Mozzers with a wide array of personalities, experiences, and expertise. We’ve worked hard and deliberately to build a cultural roadmap. Learn more about us below before you apply:
- TAGFEE is the glue that holds us together and binds how we do everything at Moz. As Mozzers, we aspire to live and breathe these values.
- We make the web a better place: (http://moz.com/about) and this is how we do it: (http://moz.com/products).
- Not convinced we are awesome yet? Check out our Instagram and YouTube Channel
Sneak Peak at the Goodies
- Competitive salary, 401K, stock options
- Generous time off plus $3,000 per year towards your vacation!!
- Home internet and transportation subsidies
- 150% charitable donation match
- And so much more (feel free to grill us about the rest in the interview!)
Why Moz? Because we love what we do.
Moz is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. Moz values diversity and fosters mutual respect among its employees.
Moz participates in E-Verify