The Marketing team needs a self-driven, organized individual to contribute to our team as a Marketing and Event Coordinator. In this role, you’ll be crucial to the success of our event organization. You will support a variety of different marketing functions including reporting, vendor relationship management, community engagement through events, event scheduling, project management and campaign support. You will collaborate with our marketing and events team in all stages to make sure we are organized and executing events without hiccups. This role will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain a broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced, team-oriented work environment.
- Assist in community management tasks (e.g. responding to comments, fulfilling prize requests, labeling and assigning comments, moderate social channels)
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Manage ticket sales through Bizzabo monitoring ticket sale types, creating promo codes, and tracking ticket sales on a weekly basis
- Report earnings on a weekly basis
- Track ticket sale projections and report any variations from the ticket sales goal
- Process ticket refunds
- Help to support speaker logistics for our annual user conference
- Assist with managing on-site setup and cleanup pre- and post-event
- Process invoices for sponsorships
- Internally promote events and sponsorships and give updates leading up to the event
- Manage Moz volunteer calendar and send out reminders, onboard volunteers in their duties, and be available onsite to answer any questions and manage volunteers
- Manage multiple projects successfully, working in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment.
- Proactively develop creative and innovative ideas for testing.
- Remain on top of latest trends and best practices across event coordination.
- Collaborate with other content creators, including web designers and developers, writers, editors, photographers, etc.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and G Suite
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
Skills & Experiences Gained
- Social & community management
- Event coordination
- Vendor partnerships
- Project & campaign management
- Brand development
Employment type: 4 month contract
We build analytics software that gives our users the technical edge towards better marketing on the web. We are dedicated to the future of marketing analytics. We’re obsessed with it. We’ve been at it for over 10 years and we’re in it for the long haul. We’re a leader in our space receiving frequent recognition for our accomplishments (Over the years the list includes:Inc 5000, Deloitte Fast 500 and the Puget Sound Business Journal's fastest growing private companies).
Behind our software is a sea of Mozzers with a wide array of personalities, experiences, and expertise. We’ve worked hard and deliberately to build a cultural roadmap. It’s not just about ping pong games and company parties (though we have those, too!). Learn more about us below before you apply:
- TAGFEE is the glue that holds us together and binds how we do everything at Moz. As Mozzers, we aspire to live and breathe these values.
- We make the web a better place: (http://moz.com/about) and this is how we do it: (http://moz.com/products).
- Not convinced we are awesome yet? Check out our video “Why we love Moz” and our amazing benefits package.
Why Moz? Because we love what we do.
Moz is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. Moz values diversity and fosters mutual respect among its employees.
Moz participates in E-Verify