We are in an Experience economy and in the era of Relationship-centric marketing, putting the relationship in the middle of decisions. At Moxie these ideas come together in the Consumer Experience team. As part of the Consumer Experience group, you play an important role in helping clients understand the breadth and depth of opportunity in thinking about CRM across the entire consumer journey.
As a CRM Strategist you will play a leadership role in developing innovative, data-driven, multi-dimensional strategies and tactics to improve customer and business outcomes for strategic CRM client engagements, and an implementation lead role in helping bring those strategies to life. You will work on a broad range of projects to develop consumer experience, business, operating, and IT strategies, and will assume the role of the client’s trusted advisor from ideation to implementation.
Primary Responsibilities include problem identification, collaborating with the Moxie Intelligence team on a variety of research and analysis tasks, defining cross-channel / cross-platform solutions, contributing to opportunity sizing and business case development, articulating business and functional requirements, engaging in strategic storytelling to align and inspire a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, leveraging performance metrics to inform future CXM roadmap items and optimizations, and both identifying and pursing mutual growth opportunities for Moxie and our clients. From an execution perspective, you will need to play a proactive role in identifying tasks and work plans, negotiating project scope, identifying and mitigating risk, managing client expectations, and ensuring alignment between requirements and downstream deliverables.
- Focusing on the core business KPIs, develop and implement CRM programs that align to key moments of need within the customers journey based on insights from analytics and behavioral science
- Deliver omni-channel campaigns across email, push notifications, web, mobile apps, social platforms, and other channels and devices, as relevant to the customer experience
- Partner with client to innovate meaningful member benefits, programs or feature improvements that differentiate the brand and delight customers
- Partner with client stakeholders (ie. Customer Care team) to operationalize segment-specific strategies and develop cross-channel programs and initiatives that increase key performance indicators
- Create business cases for new engagement opportunities, and get buy-in from key clients and stakeholders
- 5+ years of work experience in digital marketing
- Strong experience in engagement and retention marketing throughout different portions of the lifecycle
- Extensive experience informing audience segments by leveraging 1st and 3rd party data
- Comprehensive understanding of audience principals, and related personalization techniques and tools
- Proven ability in synthesizing and interpreting data and customer insights into successful marketing strategies
- Strong strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced understanding of success metrics
- Experience developing, prioritizing, objectively managing roadmaps and optimization efforts, balancing both business and user KPIs.
- Strong creative sensibilities and an aptitude to always look at marcomm through the eyes of the customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and creative; thrives on thinking outside of the box to create new best-in-class member experiences
- Loyalty and retention marketing experience in a membership model business
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing tools, such as Adobe Analytics or Test & Target
- Knowledge of mobile app eco-system, hardware, and operating systems in addition to app specific engagement platforms