The VP, Digital Investment role is a key position in our growing Atlanta office. We’re seeking a highly motivated, dynamic person to lead the digital activation of a top account in the consumer packaged goods category. This is a prime opportunity to work with a cutting-edge team to develop and execute audience-based, performance-driven solutions shaped by today’s changing landscape. The ideal candidate will have fluencies in digital investment strategy as well as technology and the application of data. The VP manages several direct reports and works closely with peers across Zenith disciplines (Analytics, Data Solutions, Programmatic Hands-On-Key-board) to generate results for clients.
- Develop and deliver high-value interactive and magazine investment strategies designed to generate superior business outcomes
- Develop and recommend programmatic digital strategies across different KPIs, from awareness to ROAS
- Oversee translation of these strategies into the final media recommendations/plans
- Identify the right trajectory of implementing programmatic, data-driven media solutions for clients and guide them forward appropriately
- Build, maintain and grow client relationships and client business
- Analyze client’s strategies to lead business case development
- Build and maintain positive, fruitful relationships with media publishers and internal agency counterparts
- Command a comprehensive understanding of marketing communications which can be effectively translated into developing media goals, objectives, and strategies
- Provide thought leadership for clients to further their digital marketing evolution
- Motivate and manage a team in the creation, development and execution of marketing strategies, solutions, tactics and programs across a portfolio of brands
- Foster individual growth of all team members
- Facilitate team building and positive culture through collaborative management style, open communication
- Apply focused project management to assure that assignments are executed in a timely manner
- Ensure team delivers upon objectives within budget and time parameters
- Support SVP in managing account profitability; identify, assess, and implement strategic organizational capabilities and partner initiatives in a profitable manner
- Demonstrate proactive problem solving and intervention when necessary
- Understand Agency business objectives above and beyond client role by actively participating in cross agency projects and new business
- 10+ years Digital Media experience, preferably from a media agency environment (integrated media planning experience a plus)
- Strong technical background in digital media: Ad Servers, DSPs, DMPs, Analytics, Cross-Device, etc. Experience with DCM a large plus.
- A distinct point-of-view on the evolution of digital media and how to produce value for clients in our changing environment
- Must have the ability to keep large groups on course to produce high-quality work on time across multiple deadlines
- 5+ years experience managing direct reports
- CPG experience a plus
- Experience executing programmatic media a plus
- Track record of building successful client relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to pitch new ideas
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically in order to drive results
- Must be a self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and result
At Zenith we are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that clients' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations.
Our Atlanta office is at the forefront of technology-based creativity, housing centers of excellence for integrated planning, programmatic activation and local activation. We tirelessly drive results and innovation for top national companies, from CPG to Automotive to Nonprofit. Integrated with our sister agency Moxie, creativity is infused in our DNA and reflects in work that truly stands out and delivers.